Threea/Star Wars project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross SC

Super Freak
Reaction score
very different from what the rest of you guys are doing... but im really getting into this project!
have a few more semi finished/in the works.
maul.jpg
vader.jpg
emporer.jpg
obi.jpg
snow.jpg
tuskan.jpg
missy.jpg
troopers.jpg

Attachments

• missy.jpg
    missy.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 330
I like what you have done here!!
Actually I like it a lot.
Seems like you are using mainly Hasbro parts for your bash. Is that correct?
Also, are the 3A parts (heads, hands, feet, etc..) interchangeable with sideshow heads, hands, feet, body?

Yep, sticking mostly to Hasbro as I think it adds to the "toy" feel...
No the parts are not interchangeable, well heads are but the wrist pegs are smaller & they use ball joints on the ankles like Hot Toys.
these are all on Threea bodies.
Have almost finished Bossk who had to have a lot of work, also got Boba to post.

Bossk is still a work in progress... Boba is pretty much done, need to work on his shoes + paint his gun.
bo.jpg
bobo.jpg

both on 3a bodies, Bossk was pretty hard to sort out!
wearing a 3a boiler suit which had to be scrubbed as it was so weathered, with hasbro parts added.
his feet are attached using ankle pegs (same style as hot toys) his wrists are attached using 3a female ankle pegs. wrists & ankles had to be bulked out with electrical tape so they were the same thickness as his Bossk parts.
for his neck i had to cut off his hasbro heck which is mounted with glue & electrical tape, his torso is also bulked out a bit with electrical tape... used over a roll on him!

Back