ThreeA - REAL STEEL - Ambush 1/6th - PRE-ORDER NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed this movie a lot. I saw this figure in store and I was very impressed with it. It's not a line that I am buying, but I gave it some thought. As I held this, and moved it around, I could easily see it sitting in my collection. I did though, hand it back, and get iron man mk1 instead after I spotted him.

Hello everyone,
I received my Ambush and he is incredible. I do have one problem, his elbows joints are to loose and i can't put him in a punching pose because his elbows won't stay in position they just slowly slide back to straight arm position. Is there an easy fix for this or should I send him back and ask for a replacement?

thanks

I was messing more with Ambush and actually this is pretty bad as far as potential quality control goes. Ambush's joints are either too loose or too stiff when it comes to the joint at the shoulder for his arms and the hips for his legs. If I shake Ambush, his arms will droop back down. This makes me think that a year from now he might not be able to hold his arms bend at least not as easily.

I hope 3A balances out the joints a little more for Midas. This could potentially be an issue in a year or two. Maybe not as much now. Quality control on joints seems to be pretty high though. Most people have the stiff legs and it sounds like your arms are too loose.

Ambush fell off my shelf today and onto the ground, taking three figures down with him. As far as I can tell there was no lasting damage to any of them, but now I am really afraid of Ambush's joints.

I loved the movie, rented it one night when i was bored, turned out to be an pretty good film. Ambush looks great, and he's huge sadly they don't fit in with my collection.

who else are they making besides Midas and also atom?

I loved the movie, rented it one night when i was bored, turned out to be an pretty good film. Ambush looks great, and he's huge sadly they don't fit in with my collection.

who else are they making besides Midas and also atom?

Atom and Noisy Boy for sure. I imagine if those sell well they will do Zeus.

What's the deal with the Bambaland exclusive being available at other stores?? They make too many and couldn't sell them all??

they must have ordered for themselves mayb that explains the higher price, sometimes some retailers get exclusives at full price and sell for higher

I really like this real steel line. Is it worth it for the exclusive version? It's like $50- 100 dollars difference in price. $50 extra for a controller? What you guys think?

Controller is not worth it. You will probably never display the controller. I would pass. Mine will sit in the box.

He is here and is AWESOME !!!

36941434-3DE9-4C7D-B495-4472781F7EED-365-000000EB31510457.jpg

3A26459D-57FC-42A9-8A89-EACB7DFF1F6D-365-000000EB39147C02.jpg

MastterDSC_0379.jpg

MastterDSC_0387.jpg

MastterDSC_0385.jpg

MastterDSC_0380.jpg

MastterDSC_0386_1.jpg

MastterDSC_0388.jpg

^^ Those are some slick pictures there!

I think I'm going to grab this guy, he looks too good. Despite my hatred for HJackman and me thinking this movie would suck, I actually really enjoyed it when I seen it the other day :monkey1

I'd be happy with just Ambush and Noisy Boy on the shelf.

^^ Those are some slick pictures there!

I think I'm going to grab this guy, he looks too good. Despite my hatred for HJackman and me thinking this movie would suck, I actually really enjoyed it when I seen it the other day :monkey1

I'd be happy with just Ambush and Noisy Boy on the shelf.

Thanks Balrog, You wil not regret, is Awesome !

Great pics Master :hi5:

Thanks Nova !

Im a having terrible time wit customs , my sideshow dutch and predator was damaged ,so was my mark 1 iron man box,
AMbush wasnt spared either
Image0023.jpg

Image0024.jpg

Image0027.jpg

Image0028.jpg

Bambaland replied they couldnt do anything for the replacements, and advised me to glue the part back and be happy wit the box,, my first shipment from them , I hope they will have the courtesy to at least let me cancel my other order with them becuase of unsatisfactory CS

Back