Thread: Arhian City of Horrors - ARH Studios 1:4 An ARH Original Statue-NSFW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golden_Boy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's the pictures of the second version of Arhian that goes up for PO this weekend from ARH studios! Looks good so far, but I'm eager to see some closer shots as well, which will likely be shown when it goes up for PO!

When I first saw this statue the first thing that caught my eye was the details on the hood! I'm hoping they still stand out in the closer shots, as it's a bit hard to tell from this distance. That'd still be the way I'd display her though, as it looks so cool! Fantastic details on the armor and back of the cloak too!

The addition of the heads is also nice to give the piece a story, though if I do pick this up, I think I'd choose to display it without them (which is great that they give the option of having every head removable!) Can't wait to see more pics and find out the price. So many decisions to make! Regardless of what I end up deciding, this is a great looking piece! Great job done by all involved.

11800403_916349655071209_3735316637834979947_n.jpg

11223795_916349661737875_6142134977831857984_n.jpg

10981953_916349665071208_8009052627152096195_n.jpg

11813409_916349651737876_3021961663706833786_n.jpg

EX for ordering from their site:

11143592_916349668404541_5253536780639979639_o.jpg

11825996_916349675071207_9133826448283576079_n.jpg

11825560_916349671737874_8149929189349067283_n.jpg

I like it , but equally do not like it. I think it's too missed match, Aztec base? COTD skulls? Same character in different settings?

Yeah it's all a bit 'busy' for my tastes, personally.

I really quite like the central, unhooded, character sculpt and paint up, but everything else around it just feels like overload to me, and unbalances the elegance of that core piece. For me, at least.

Still, to each their own, as they say. :)

What I read is that you can remove the "overload" (the severed heads and such) so you are left with just the statue and a more barren base.

What I read is that you can remove the "overload" (the severed heads and such) so you are left with just the statue and a more barren base.

Yeah, I'm sure those pictures will go up this weekend when she's up for PO. They said in the FB post that you can remove every head on the base, as well as the one she's holding (swap out fist, it looks like!) So that way it'd just be her standing there, bloodied weapon, looking badass. That's how I'd choose to display her as well!

Here's a video I found that ARH did that shows the more NSFW aspects of her, as well as the headless hand. The base looks as though it's changed, and she's fully painted now, but it'll at least give you a better idea of how she'll look alone! I emphasize the NSFW part of this video, as she's topless throughout! Her part is near the beginning!

I think the rocky base was better :/. Also looks like she has a switchout weapon, an axe and a sword. And yeah not a fan of the heads either :< Good that they are removable.

Cheers, Golden_Boy. Much appreciated. :)

And yeah, options are always good. I definitely prefer that more simplified look. Just looks much more visually balanced and impactful to me, personally.

Cheers, Golden_Boy. Much appreciated. :)

And yeah, options are always good. I definitely prefer that more simplified look. Just looks much more visually balanced and impactful to me, personally.

No problem! Yeah, the simple pose without the heads is the way I'd go for sure. Though the video shows her holding the single head isn't bad! I just wouldn't want to have a pile of heads in front of her on the base is all, personally! Can't wait to see more pictures and for it to go up for PO so we can get more details!

Always a good idea to have options, glad to see she will be so customizable. The noggin pile looks forced, glad to see it can be changed.

Always a good idea to have options, glad to see she will be so customizable. The noggin pile looks forced, glad to see it can be changed.

Yeah, hopefully that doesn't add too much to the cost, as I think she'd be just fine with the single head in her hand option over having it look like she's lopping off heads left and right and then piling them up nicely in front of her. I get the idea behind it, as though she's fought off a group by herself, which is great! It just doesn't really come off that way.

If it were a comic page, you'd expect to see bodies left and right, showing the battle wreckage around her. Obviously there's no room to do that on the base, so having the single head option kind of shows that she's just killed someone, and likely others as well. I know my first reaction when I saw these pictures was, "Wow, that's a lot of random heads piled in front of her..." it actually took away from it for me, and I was disappointed until I found out they were all removable!

I think with this type of a pose, and how great she looks overall, simple is definitely better.

What I don't get is the bottom of the base it looks like a marvel stature stile
BUT in the video she is standing on rocks
I got problems with this base
I am sure one of you fellows will straiten my thinking out ?
Capture.jpg

What I don't get is the bottom of the base it looks like a marvel stature stile
BUT in the video she is standing on rocks
I got problems with this base
I am sure one of you fellows will straiten my thinking out ?
View attachment 201149

I haven't read the comics, but I'd have to think it has something to do with her character, or the world that the comic takes place in. I'm sure they didn't randomly just choose an Autumn theme, and random skull designs circling the base itself. I didn't mind the rocks, but I remember reading that they had balance issues with the old cloak, so that had to be reworked. Maybe they changed the base for the same reasons!

It does have to do with the comic, but still prefer the rock base :<

I'd think it'd likely have to do with balance. Or they just decided to change it. I'm 88% sure that it'll look better when it's not cluttered with heads! :lol They said it was going to be up for PO this weekend, but alas, still not up. Hopefully that'll change by tonight, because I'd love to see pics of it from all posing options, find out the price, etc...

Orders are up, new website is active
EX ES of 300 is set
ARHIAN statue features a removable magnetic top, removable second belt, interchangeable heads, so you can choose to display her with cape and hood or simple without it, and you can also remove the heads from the base, including the one she is holding, or nude without her top and second weapon’s belt, so you can have a much cleaner and less gory display if this is your preference.
(TOPLESS PICS on the new site, sorry can't post here)

ORDER Page:
ARH Studios

Back