Thought i would finally do this.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayw13th

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Kept forgetting to introduce myself, my name is Jamie and i am an collectaholic.
I have been collecting most of my life. My collection includes 3 3/4, 1/6 and recently a premium format from sideshow. I also collect horror movie memorabilia, and prop replicas.
My collection is mostly Sideshow (modern horror, star wars, buffy) and recently found hot toys. I mainly started a few years ago collecting again to replace my star wars collection that was sold off when i was a kid. But soon one series wasn't enough, then a few figures at a time couldn't control the hunger. And now i find myself hunting the toy aisles growling at little kids, and sitting in the clothes racks at wal mart hugging a Rex the Dr. figure from Rise of Cobra whispering "my precious". Is that wrong?????:google

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

HI!! WELCOME TO THE FREAKS PARTY!! So is Jamie a boy or a girls name??
Cuz theres a Jamie Foxx and Jamie Kennedy for boys....but then theres Jamie Lyn Spears and Jamie Lee Curtis for girls?!??!?!

i have seen and known both. But i am a boy. At least last time i checked. :)

:monkey2 Aw....I thought u could be a fellow Freaks Girl! BUT NO PROBLEM! I'm super glad u joined our little community we got here!! Hope you have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chew

Back