Thor vs Loki

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#402/1500...enjoy!

IMG_2052.jpg

IMG_2054.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

IMG_2051.jpg

ok, what camera was used to take these shots? Beautiful!!! I take it the packaging and paint app on this was stellar? I haven't heard anyone yet complain about what they received.

those are some great pics of the dio. can someone tell me the height of the actual figures? I'm mainly into 12inch figures, so if the figures are close I might have to get it. I still might get it anyway, since it is Thor.

CC

those are some great pics of the dio. can someone tell me the height of the actual figures? I'm mainly into 12inch figures, so if the figures are close I might have to get it. I still might get it anyway, since it is Thor.

CC

I'm curious about this too. Really because I mainly go for Bowen FS Marvel stuff nowadays. Wondering if this would look in scale with those?

I dont have mine yet but in the pics Loki looks to be as tall as the legendary scale bust(I put my new Captain America FS next to my Iron Man LS and it comes up to his shoulder)and Loki's bent over so I'd say they are around the same size as a Bowen FS statue.

I dont have mine yet but in the pics Loki looks to be as tall as the legendary scale bust(I put my new Captain America FS next to my Iron Man LS and it comes up to his shoulder)and Loki's bent over so I'd say they are around the same size as a Bowen FS statue.

Hey thanks for the info man! :rock

I'm a big Thor fan and am really thinking about doing the flex-pay deal on this guy while it's still available.

Back