Thor Vs Loki dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I smell trouble with this one too....it looks really fragile in certain places. Still have not decided if I like it enough to buy it.

I like it, but I may be talking myself out of this one too. I'm really trying to concentrate only on PF's and maquettes and I know we'll get Thor and most likely a Loki as well in one of those formats. I'll order but will probably cancel later.

I like it, but I may be talking myself out of this one too. I'm really trying to concentrate only on PF's and maquettes and I know we'll get Thor and most likely a Loki as well in one of those formats. I'll order but will probably cancel later.

That's what I'm hoping.

that's pretty much my plan....pre-order and if it seems that the dealers will have plenty and cheaper...then that's the place I'll purchase from

Dealers are running these about 10% cheaper. I'm a big fan of Dark Shadow Collectibles. Owner is super-nice, shipping is only $5 domestic, and his prices are usually among the best.

you guys are really digging the sculpt on the Thor?....his face looks a little odd....what am i saying...when i see it in person i will probably buy one anyway...

Is this the source pic for this diorama?

LOKI.gif

Back