Thor up on second chance!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Degeneration-X

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Just seen on the express update that its up on second chance - only 4 left!!

Is it that good a statue - im on the wait list for the exclusive but really doubt it will convert

Any advice would be appreciated

A bit of a side note....are we allowed to post what is on express update?

Is it that good a statue - im on the wait list for the exclusive but really doubt it will convert

Advice: Dont give up!!! :rock You'll find one. Either through the Wait List or on the Boards, etc. Actually, there's a few buyers I've seen here who have REALLY good deals on a Thor Ex. right now.

if the regular only has 4 left(zero by now i'm sure since those were grabbed) then the chance of the excl. converting is slim but they could have returns so there is always a chance until the waitlist is closed.

Really sorry - i didnt realise - i assumed there were direct links to those who get the email

Ive seen one of the regulars on play.com which with the conversion rate right now may work out a lot cheaper so may wait a few weeks and get it from there

I got got on the waitlist for the exclusive about 2 months ago (if that), so im not really hopeful of getting the exclusive - unless someone in the uk wants to sell me theirs :naughty

Really sorry - i didnt realise - i assumed there were direct links to those who get the email

Ive seen one of the regulars on play.com which with the conversion rate right now may work out a lot cheaper so may wait a few weeks and get it from there

I got got on the waitlist for the exclusive about 2 months ago (if that), so im not really hopeful of getting the exclusive - unless someone in the uk wants to sell me theirs :naughty

no big deal, SS just mentioned they like it to be special to those who signed up for the email and ask that we not post it.

good luck with the conversion, it really is a sight to behold in person. :rock

from what Ive heard theres pretty much no chance of an Excl Thor from the waitlist.
Theyre having issues even fulfilling replacements ... could be wrong tho ... :monkey1

good luck with the conversion, i hear you guys over in the uk are having a hell of a time getting these. while we over here in north america seem to have an abundance of them.

i would keep your eyes open, there seems to be a few still showing up on the for sale board here every so often.

not familiar with them personally, but if they're a sideshow dealer or distributor then you should have no problem if you have some damages.

OMG I just got the email tonight and I think I got the last one cause straight after I placed my order the page changed from "In Stock" to "Checking Inventory".

Now the thing is, this is going to cost me around £270 direct from Sideshow, and I already have one on order from Forbidden Planet for £200 but haven't heard from them, not sure they will be able to fulfil the order...

Anyone in the UK got theirs yet?

Where is Eli? Express Update is just a secret second chance....I have a nice slice of:

humblepielogoto2.gif

for him. :lol

OMG I just got the email tonight and I think I got the last one cause straight after I placed my order the page changed from "In Stock" to "Checking Inventory".

Now the thing is, this is going to cost me around £270 direct from Sideshow, and I already have one on order from Forbidden Planet for £200 but haven't heard from them, not sure they will be able to fulfil the order...

i was surprised i just checked like 10 minutes ago and they were still available.
sure it won't take with only 4 left.

If anyone still needs one, I have an extra I will sell for $325 SHIPPED to USA.

Sealed box.

PM me.

looks like I may have to go though play.com then. I really dont want to miss out.

Is there anyone familiar with their returns policy for damaged statues?

There not bad, but you do kinda have to jump through hoops to get them to take it back, i.e. emails, phone calls and waiting for parcelforce to come pick it up!

They will take it back but it can sometimes take awhile!

PS your from Rochester, Ashford here, hello fellow Kentian! :D

I got my exclusive last Friday direct from SS, the thing is bloody huge.

seriously you get spoiled with the size of thor. all the other pfs seem under sized.

is that £270.00 including tax and import duty?

Back