Thor PF Ex is coming...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also got my pre-order notice. Cant wait, Thor will look good next to the rest of the gang :)

If you buy this with your reward points how soon should one expect to receive a notice?

I initially hesitated on preordering this and eventually got on the wait list in August after I decided to sell off 90% of my nonSideshow PF items...I am not holding my breath. :banghead

Big grats on those who are getting ahold of this!

Received a UPS email that mine will be arriving next Tues 10/07. Reg edition purchased from a store in Cali.

Sweet.

Last edited:
We will begin processing orders for the Thor Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item #72051) on October 2nd. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

Has anyone received a shipping notice for the EX Thor??

I did yesterday. They will charge my card today. I actually talked to someone at Sideshow and they told me that the Ex should be there by Monday, so the processing will start now and shipping will start on Wednesday. I should have my Exclusive Thor on Friday week.....:banana

Back