Thor/Jane Foster PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3f1aa8ceef19c7103183421d22b89025.jpg

e6bbf8b210cdf640663cfc6e1d627c7e.jpg

d8c1ddb69e080f5ba194b56df43ba51b.jpg

4e757505a587b5f09cf7f5ae0a065641.jpg

With the golden bronze in the helmet and chest piece around the silver... in addition to the same features in the Exclusive axe, in order to achieve the aesthetic nature of that pose it is pretty much...

Wait for it...

Wait... For... It...

EX OR FAIL!

I remember going to SDCC many years ago and hating how crowded it was and all the shoving.
We used to go every year and bring the kids when it was more family friendly and we would make a weekend down in San Diego out of it. One year we were at the Hasbro booth looking at a GI Joe display and some middle-aged couple were cursing about people who bring their kids (the comments were obviously aimed at us) and then later that same day we were at the Lego booth and they were giving out raffle tickets for little Star Wars Lego kits and some teenagers knocked over my son and didn't even acknowledge him. My wife refuses to go again. :(

Ugh, and the body odor...especially in some of the Halls.

Just one of those things where people are down right *******s.
The best experience I ever had was at pax East. I had a limited Edition final fantasy psp with me worth a ton of money and left it in a room. I thought for sure it was gone but checked with lost and found just to be safe. To my shock someone actually turned it in.
Any where else I'm convinced it was gone. Gamers get it I think. Sometimes comic and fandom nerds can be asses.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I know right?

I just showed a friend here at work this Thor statue and he went and opened a Sideshow account to order one. :lol

I love bringing new people into the Dark Side! :yess:

Don't forget to refer him for your 2%.

Also, I totally read nude instead of rude in your previous comment with the shower. What has SDCC turned into? :lol

Really impressed with this statue. Looks amazing. Congrats to all getting one. I knew Snoop would be before i even looked here. :lol

Back