Thor/Jane Foster PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she would go well with the GOTG team..especially next to Angela. Might pick her up but I'll wait until sideshow announces the ES on this then guage how i feel about it.

10:15 AM
Interesting....I'm not as crazy about it as I thought I was going to be. :(

10:18 AM
Actually...I kinda like it now. :lol

:lol :lol :lol It took you a whole 3 minutes, Chap!

I think Thor/Jane looks great. :rock

I have some RP that are about to convert so I'll wait until they do so I can shave some off of that $499.99 price tag. :naughty

Great piece. Would have preferred extra unmasked headsculpt and helm in hand instead of ex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how she would look next to power girl. I "need" 1 marvel female to go next to a DC haha

No coh??! That's too bad... really wanted to see the characters face as a additional option. Could have been so much better if we got one. Imo 500.00 is too much for this will consider down the road. Can't see this going for more than retail
For a very long time.

technically when she takes the mask off she's bald and dying, right? i don't think she's been portrayed maskless looking like a hot blonde except for the bishoujo statue.

technically when she takes the mask off she's bald and dying, right? i don't think she's been portrayed maskless looking like a hot blonde except for the bishoujo statue.

When she transforms into her human self, yes, she's dying.

Thor_Jane.jpg

Not bad statue. But the pose is boring as hell. The details are amazing though. The price is good

But the mask isn't what turns her into Thor, so there's no reason she won't eventually be shown that way. She's already been offered a cure, as well, which will happen, at some point.

But the mask isn't what turns her into Thor, so there's no reason she won't eventually be shown that way. She's already been offered a cure, as well, which will happen, at some point.

Oh really?! Yes! Please ss add a pretty hot blonde switch out portrait!

Looks good, but no interest in the character as well. Money saved

Looks fantastic. Great EX too, but the regular is already very good as is. I don't see anything that factories could mess up on the final product particularly with the paint, this would turn out really well.

Not bad statue. But the pose is boring as hell. The details are amazing though. The price is good

I hate the pose on the Reg. It is boring but IMO think the EX makes the pose look perfect... Would never get this piece though. Congrats to those who love it.

Last edited:
The new Jane Foster Thor has never been unmasked/un-helmeted. To do so on a statue would be to take liberties that may or may not even happen. That's why I have been a bit on the fence of the XM Koto and Bishou versions.

Neither will the fact that she's been offered a cure, in my opinion. This version of Jane Foster doesn't want an Asgardian cure... she wants to do things her way. So to ask of this character to be something that may happen for the sake of a possible unmasked statue is definitely hopeful as a fan of statues, but not of the art of the comics that precedes it.

As far as the axe. That is Jarnbjorn. As far as Asgardian weapons... it's really lethal and Odinson's go to pre- Mjolnir in his life and also post his unworthy nature. But she has never used it to make it anything other than a cool offer for a Thor historian.

The detail on this statue is ridiculously awesome. The pose is what I call "museum" for Sideshow. At some point to have to embrace a style. Bowen had action and museum. Prime1 was all museum until their new relation.

But for the prices, $500 is still high for this. Especially when you see Reg editions selling for $100-150 below current MSRP on ebay for the majority of Marvel pieces without cleavage. This EX may keep it around price or $50 above on Ebay auctions but the character is so new I would expect to get a Regular for $375 delivered and an EX for 425 delivered.

But it is ridiculously detailed. And a damn good statue.

The new Jane Foster Thor has never been unmasked/un-helmeted. To do so on a statue would be to take liberties that may or may not even happen. That's why I have been a bit on the fence of the XM Koto and Bishou versions.

Neither will the fact that she's been offered a cure, in my opinion. This version of Jane Foster doesn't want an Asgardian cure... she wants to do things her way. So to ask of this character to be something that may happen for the sake of a possible unmasked statue is definitely hopeful as a fan of statues, but not of the art of the comics that precedes it.

As far as the axe. That is Jarnbjorn. As far as Asgardian weapons... it's really lethal and Odinson's go to pre- Mjolnir in his life and also post his unworthy nature. But she has never used it to make it anything other than a cool offer for a Thor historian.

The detail on this statue is ridiculously awesome. The pose is what I call "museum" for Sideshow. At some point to have to embrace a style. Bowen had action and museum. Prime1 was all museum until their new relation.

But for the prices, $500 is still high for this. Especially when you see Reg editions selling for $100-150 below current MSRP on ebay for the majority of Marvel pieces without cleavage. This EX may keep it around price or $50 above on Ebay auctions but the character is so new I would expect to get a Regular for $375 delivered and an EX for 425 delivered.

Great insight.

I really do like this one (EX more then non EX).

I confess I am not overly familiar with the comic story line, however as a collectable piece/standpoint I do find it stunning and I am seriosuly considering picking up the EX, as it really does look like it could be a wonderful addition to my collection.

:panic:

Update: Went ahead and pre-ordered the EX.
- I have, had; $34 in rewards to use. Not much but have been waiting to use them and this seems like the perfect time and indeed piece, so yeah shut up and take my NRD!! :lol

Really looking forward to getting this one! :yess:

Urrrr.... thanks for ruining this for me. So how did she get so pretty on the bishoujo? How did marvel approve that if it was made up?

You're welcome! :wave

Good post. +1 :duff

Day 1 Pre-order for me. Love the detail and the exclusive. I have a CGC 9.8 1st edition #1 Thor Jane Foster and this will look great displayed along side it.

Back