Thor Frog diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coz ss made the wrong portrait as thor is not a swim instructor who uses swords, that's why it's not sold-out. They should do better research next time.

would you really want to display this in your cabinet?

3001771-thor-003.jpg
:goodpost::lecture:exactly:

coz ss made the wrong portrait as thor is not a swim instructor who uses swords, that's why it's not sold-out. They should do better research next time.

would you really want to display this in your cabinet?

3001771-thor-003.jpg

With the hammer, I would.

But, I prefer this angle:

300177-thor-007.jpg

yea, wasn't this supposed to ship already?

oh, and are they charging everything now before it ships? i got charged for this on friday and no shipping notices of any kind...

charged last week but still nothing!! the least they can do is to send an email explaining what is going on!!!

charged last week but still nothing!! the least they can do is to send an email explaining what is going on!!!
Yeah its been a week today for me. Tried to get on live chat yesterday and no one answered for an hour. If this doesn't ship by Friday they better expect and pissed off call because those are my only off day. Very unacceptable to charge people and not ship within a timely manner (48 hours.)

Canceled my Frog but it didnt effect my Thor order (though lost the bundle discount which would be applied to Thor from the looks of it). Hope it turns out great for everyone, I keep looking for pictures! I just don't need it and am slammed with orders coming at the close of the year, so extra's like this had to take the hit.

Back