Premium Format Thor Breaker of Brimstone Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Modern PF and really happy with it, but man this new one is nice.

Thor is one of my favorites and this new statue is Hemsworth and Ribic (My favorite Thor Artist) Inspired.

I like the action element. A stand alone piece. The ex isn't a do or die for me. I'd prefer the classic winged helm but the metal parts go better with this costume.

Normally I don't purchase multiple statues of the same hero but this is probably going to be an exception.

Glad I have time to decide. Not sure what to do here.

Already in love with this one. Will be my first thor statue.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Well won't you look at that. Positive reactions all-around hehe. Gonna have 2 thors dont care. This definitely will be superior. Wow

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Now that's an impressive looking statue.

I wonder what the dimensions of this statue are going to be? I hope it somehow fits in a Besta cube.

And is anyone concerned about the weight distribution of the body on one leg. Looking at it I'm kinda surprised they didn't call this a Sideshow Maquette.

With what looks like Stormbreaker as the Exclusive, if I decide to get this I'll just get the regular locally.

Well I am most definitely in! Even though it will have a $800 price tag.:horror Just speculation but the way things are going....

Well I am most definitely in! Even though it will have a $800 price tag.:horror Just speculation but the way things are going....

Remember it is still being classified as a Premiun Format. So I would avoid making statements that it'll be such a high price.

Will it be higher than current pricing, maybe. I'm assuming we'll find out soon.

Any idea if this will be at SDCC?

If I don't love Psylocke enough to PO, this will probably be my next SS order.

Good question. I hope this piece does make it to SDCC. It looks like they already have a prototype ready, so perhaps they will display it.

Good question. I hope this piece does make it to SDCC. It looks like they already have a prototype ready, so perhaps they will display it.

I mean it goes up for PO on July 26. And it's part of online Comic Con. No question it'll be at Comic Con lol.

H.jpg

For me, the left hand looks better empty and being used as balance to deliver the hammer blow from the right. For that reason this will be an easy EX to pass on if I decide to get it.
I'd also still wait for in hand photos first, like I did with Wolverine.

Greatly looking forward to seeing it at CC, but also happy it's not going to be a wallet hitter for a good while yet. All of a sudden I've committed myself to a whole lot of stuff between SS, Tweeterhead, and Hot Toys.

There's been way too much quality, highly desirable product being produced lately. Most I can ever remember at one time.
Very hard to keep up.

Wow, Sideshow is really hitting homeruns with the Marvel designs lately. I absolutely love the statue. I have the original Thor, so won't be buying thist, but it does look amazing; and that base!

Love everything about it but that fabric cape. They can work on museum poses, but something this dynamic? Should have went with sculpted.

Back