Thor: bearded or clean shaven?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you prefer Thor with or without the beard?

• Bearded

Votes: 54 50.0%
  • Clean shaven

Votes: 54 50.0%

• Total voters
Wow, middle aged guys discussing the if they want their man shaved or not.

Buy the way I like'm all scruffy, gives the whole viking look.

Clean shaven. It's the only way I really can think of Thor. Frankly, I don't like it when comic characters are changed too much, in their appearance, or ESPECIALLY, in their identity. Comic book writers are imaginative. Can't they come up with a TOTALLY NEW character, if they want VARIETY for VARIETY'S sake? It's just my pet peeve.

Also, Thor clean shaven helps me to identify him as the Marvel Comics character Thor, and not the Thor of Norse mythology, in order to make him a more distinctly comic character. By the same token, I like Aquaman clean shaven, as well, like in the 1960's cartoon series.

Bearded. Even 12" Obi Wan and Indiana Jones looks cool because of their beard.

i was thinking i would want the clean shaven look but i like the bearded one with the face guard a little more...and i had the clean shaven one on and my wife saw him and said "what happened to his beard, i like the beard better" so i vote beard. i'll swap them out(LOVE this exclusive option) but the beard will stay on more.

Back