Thor: bearded or clean shaven?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you prefer Thor with or without the beard?

• Bearded

Votes: 54 50.0%
  • Clean shaven

Votes: 54 50.0%

• Total voters

Ancient Astronaut

Super Freak
Reaction score
Personally my girlfriend likes Thor with a beard because she says it makes him look tougher and more manly. She really likes the Viking look.:viking Everyone has different taste though. Even if you don't have the exclusive, how would you prefer to display him?

I don't have one (on wait list for ex) but would display with the beard. Makes him look tougher.

From the pics I have seen I prefer the beard but the helmet that goes with it looks odd. Perfect would the beard with the helmet of the clean shaven head.

While mine is currently displayed unbearded because its more iconic, I do prefer the bearded look and so does my wife. I plan to swap out regularly...

From the pics I have seen I prefer the beard but the helmet that goes with it looks odd. Perfect would the beard with the helmet of the clean shaven head.

I do agree with SquiderM3 in that I think the helmet/beard combo looks a little odd (not a lot though and this is just me being critical). I would have liked to seen a beard/no helmet combo......but then again, if that happened, I'd probably miss the helmet. :lol

Well . . .I've only known Thor in his clean-shaven incarnate . . . Besides, the beard on this one looks clean cropped . . .

I'll take the bearded helm look but without the helmet would also be BA.
Thor_bad.jpg

Bearded definitely. Really tough call since clean-shaven is more classic. But the beard makes him a real tough-looking mutha!

Back