thomas hewitt drops by...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the angry orc

Super Freak
Reaction score
finally got this guy...total win. the detail is flippin' awesome...especially the hands and rings. i thought the remake was ok (as compared to the original which is in my top 3 favorite horror movies ever along with halloween and the fog) but this figure is all kinds of cool. very impressed.

002-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

mods, i couldn'd find a dedicated 'all things texas chain saw massacre' or 'leatherface' thread but if i missed it please close this thread i and will re-post. thanks!

One of my all time favorite 12'' ever produce by Sideshow...Even by todays standard he is still an awesome toy.Paint job, altough not as good as the proto (wich was f'n exceptional) is still great.With Jason Part 3, this was my favorite figure of all their moder Horror line.

I'm thinking about getting a few of these Sideshow figures myself, I already have the Part 7 Jason...what else is cool? Also, I still hope to see stuff like Rob Bottin as Blake from The Fog someday. I love that movie.

I'm thinking about getting a few of these Sideshow figures myself, I already have the Part 7 Jason...what else is cool? Also, I still hope to see stuff like Rob Bottin as Blake from The Fog someday. I love that movie.

I'd definitely pick up Hewitt, Jason 3 and the Dream Warriors Freddy. All are great representations. :D

One thing I did was paint the hands up. I felt no need to customize anything on it but I saw the hands were clean so I had to fix that. I made them dirty/grimy and bloody.

My personal faves are VII and 3. You should definitely expand your collection. Some can be had relatively inexpensively in the WTS forum if you're willing to forgive a missing box.
Yeah, I'm not a completist with them. I only want one really nice figure of each and I have that now (plus Mrs. Voorhees :monkey4 ) But I have been debating on getting a part 3 or 4 Jason and ditching my part 6.

i know everyone has said it also...put the part 3 jason is all kinds of spectacular. part 4, 6 and 7 figures kick rear also.

Yeah, I'm not a completist with them. I only want one really nice figure of each and I have that now (plus Mrs. Voorhees :monkey4 ) But I have been debating on getting a part 3 or 4 Jason and ditching my part 6.

Part 3 fetches a bit of $$$ nowadays, so be prepared for that.

Back