This will be interesting..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SolidLiquidFox said:
I say "this is obviously not as flippable as the true GRAY HULK VS DIORAMA!!!!" :lol

179 ES? silly flippers...tricks are for kids. :rolleyes:

I think alot has to do w/ it not being in hand.. For a while even..

Right now is bargain time.. Thats if you dont get taken to the cleaners..

I recall the Gray Hulk diorama selling for $1500 and $2000 way before it was released. That's over 500% return on your $325 purchase with people bidding well aware of the 30 days no feedback policy. That's a big risk to take on an item that I just don't see with this piece.

This Gray Hulk PF is suffering of being announced at a time when many other pieces are being sent out. I think that even when released it won't match the flipping days of the original Gray Hulk. People will make a profit but not like we have seen before.

TOE said:
not bad indeed. :chew
I hope this (too small profit) is enough motive for the flippers who ordered this to cancel their orders, so the real collectors can get their waitlist order converted :) :) :) :)...

rogueboy said:
I hope this (too small profit) is enough motive for the flippers who ordered this to cancel their orders, so the real collectors can get their waitlist order converted :) :) :) :)...

:lol same thing I said on page 2 about the first auction. But this second auction is even worst, $100 profit. I really hope they cancel.

Back