This is how 12" Anakin should look like...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeahh but this figure was selling for 1k lastime I checked...:google

Yea I would expect a LOT from a 12in figure if I were paying a thousand for him. A big difference of $50 figure and $1000 figure, $1000 figure better be cooking me breakfast in the morning.

Viking28 said:
Yea I would expect a LOT from a 12in figure if I were paying a thousand for him. A big difference of $50 figure and $1000 figure, $1000 figure better be cooking me breakfast in the morning.

:lol:lol...yup, for 1k there better be some breakfast....Although it is awesome I would never pay that kind of money for a 1/6 figure...never..

MAN!!:google for 1K , that figure gotta be cooking breakfast, lunch, dinner, and poo $$ :lol It looks awesome though.

This is a cool pic.....
withsabere.jpg

1k? Really? Im only paying $550 incl. shipping.

The maker said he will make it as close to his original prototype.

melvinpelayo said:

how are you getting one? last i heard the guy making these freaked out and refused to make any more.:emperor

melvinpelayo said:

thats not much better considering it doesnt look anything like hayden. congrats on figure i hope you think its worth it.

DarthRamuk said:
He looks more like an Anime character with bad hair day!

Yeah, it does... I mean it's a nice figure and the light up saber is awesome... But really it's not that great a likeness and the hair... while excellent...does not match at all. I love the facial expression though.. really intense.

Although, I know that he is a nice figure all in all and if it's something you are happy paying a lot of money for.... I can understand you excitement. I hope you enjoy it and glad you snagged one. I'm sure it will be a nice peice for your collection..

Even if IMO, he looks more Like Cloud Strife than Hayden as Anakin...:rotfl :rotfl

While I think this figure has some resemblance to Hayden, he looks too beefy and veiny. The hair is very distracting. But the artist who made is is very talented and I admire his talent. Just my opinion, others love it and are obviously willing to pay for it. I say enjoy if you can afford it.

I am SO glad that SS has seemingly abandoned the rooted hair on their figures, it just does not look good at all. :eek:

melvinpelayo said:

Is it still possible to get one?

Plus, is he making a Obiwan??

Lance

Back