This is as Funny as it Gets!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope.....800, i think that is a fair price for one now a days, but the guy actually tried to turn around and sell it to someone else for more $ AFTER I WON IT,i had to guilt trip him a little and it took me awhile to get it, but i did.:cool:

good deal bro..
congrats!!

thx.....and yet i have no space for it. hes still in his box with the rest of my hot toy preds :duh

who wants a kit bashed Hicks???
at the bargain price of only 1000.00??

vegas689.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

J/K!!

thx.....and yet i have no space for it. hes still in his box with the rest of my hot toy preds :duh

doesn't the figure take up less space than the box:monkey3
I don't have any room for my figures either, I just assemble them and then stick em in really random places.

With HT doing rehashes all the time I have a feeling a lot of people paying up for this guy will be kicking themselves in a few months.

And I bet any new Hicks HT does will have a better likeness.

doesn't the figure take up less space than the box:monkey3
I don't have any room for my figures either, I just assemble them and then stick em in really random places.

i keep all of the boxes though.....but yeah i need to get a detolf soon. i just hate clutter, and i have a lot of high end pieces in my room, which is the only place i can put things until i live by myself. but i do have my p2 elder and regular scar on display :naughty

With HT doing rehashes all the time I have a feeling a lot of people paying up for this guy will be kicking themselves in a few months.

And I bet any new Hicks HT does will have a better likeness.

exactly why i dumped all mine while they are still hot. :banana

idk, with hot toys continually making new figures, i mean preds i think there will always be the demand for them until they stop making new ones

i keep all of the boxes though.....but yeah i need to get a detolf soon. i just hate clutter, and i have a lot of high end pieces in my room, which is the only place i can put things until i live by myself. but i do have my p2 elder and regular scar on display :naughty

yeah I keep my boxes too, but I can't resist taking the figures out:monkey3
I need to get a detolf also but suddenly the top of my fridge is starting to look very attractive :lol

i've sold something to this guy before. He got annoying calling me every other day regarding our deal.

I also had a sale to this seller (a Predator 2 Elder, I think), but he never paid-had to go through the ebay unpaid item process to get my fees back.

Back