This hobby is going to wreck my bank account, isn't it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joedirt1977

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone. New to the site, and to the hobby as well. I just started last week with the PAK Dark Knight Rises Batman figure. Then I saw it...the NECA 1/4 scale Arkham Origins Batman figure. While searching for info on it, I found this site, which convinced me to spend the money. I'm a huge Batman fan, the Arkham universe in particular, and got the figure today. It's just...awesome. Hope to discover other things here to spend my money on. Seems like an awesome site.

ETA: Realized I didn't tell anything about myself. Married, three kids, 36 years old, correctional officer. New to collecting.

Welcome to the site, and hobby.:)

Unfortunately, yes, your bank account is screwed. I'm a colossal Batman fan, so I know firsthand how bad it can be.:rotfl

Welcome to the site!.....If Hot Toys ever decides to release their long rumored Arkham City line your bank account might be in for a real beating. :medic

I started about 1 year ago and havnt looked back since, but I also live in a cardboard box now :(

Welcome to the slippery slope!

hu3udu7e.jpg

:welcome1: to the board! :wave

This hobby will most definitely wreck your bank account - in the best way possible of course!! :lol

Back