• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Thinning out my HT collection (mostly Batman)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After having seen the new DX Batman teaser and the new Joker specs, I have decided, that I want to thin out my collection as place will get quite rare. :lol

Here is what I have to offer:

1.) TDK Batman Original suit

Complete in box, displayed in my cabinet. Boots look to be broken but I think I have bought an extra pair which I will include with the figure.

--- pic to follow ---

300$ + shipping/paypal etc. OBO

2.) TDK Batman Dark Knight suit

Complete in box, displayed in my cabinet. Mint condition.

--- pic to follow ---

200$ + shipping/paypal etc. OBO

3.) Medicom TDK Batman

I have started to mod this one. It features a frankenstein body (Headplay legs and belly, HT Slim TT chest and arms) but everything is still Medicom. I did the chest mod, but did not glue the chest back yet. The head is already widened but not repainted.

--- pics to follow ---

250$ + shipping/paypal etc. OBO

4.) DX 02 Batman

No leaking, mint, complete

500$ + shipping/paypal etc. OBO

5.) DX 01 Joker

This is for the Regular Joker ONLY. You will get the following:

- DX Joker head with PERS
- body with all the pegs needed
- complete costume (pants, shirt, vest, tie, suspenders, jacket, coat, socks, shoes, chain)
- bomb rig accessoire
- pair of gloves
- 1 blank HT stand

Please check out the pic, what you see os what you get.

--- pic to follow ---

175$ + shipping/paypal OBO

6.) MMS Joker the very first one

Complete in box. Displayed in my cabinet. I am throwing in a BillyB shirt and tie and a DX vest. This makes a great addition to the new Joker for the alternate head for interrogation scene.

150$ + shipping/paypal OBO

7.) Watchmen collection

You will get the following:

A) HT Comedian - complete in box, displayed, yes its leaking, nevertheless still a great figure. Smiley decals added.

B) HT Silk Spectre - complete in box, briefly displayed, small black dot on costume

C) DCD Roarschach (displayed), Dr. Manhattan (MIB), Comedian (MIB)

Everything together for 400$ + shipping/paypal

---- ---- ----

I believe thats it for now. Feel free to make me offers. Pics willbe up as soon as I get my girl to make some pics, as I am not home at the moment.:slap

Last edited:
Relativly. I got hit pretty hard. Everything in my back is aching and I have a pretty nasty concussion. Headache, problems with focussing etc. I just cant stare all day at the monitor. But nothing major. Just need some time to get better. Thanks my friend!

Ok guys,

Positive first: I am back home now. My back is still hurting like Bane crushed it but nothing is broken etc. I have more issues with my concussion. Judging from he big horn on my head I must have hit my head to the door window. I was out for a moment and cannot really remember but when I look at my car the damage isnt that major, so this seems to be what happened. They told me to stay away from TV, computer etc for the next 2-3 weeks and to avoid any kind of stress. Dont go out alone bla bla. I feel pretty weak now as I had to travel roughly 700 kms back home. German trains are very comfortable btw. :rock I am out for today. No emails will be answered before tomorow and I am considdering to cancel all sales due to my condition. Packing all the stuff, going to the post etc. is just a little much at the moment. I hope you guys do understand. Thanks... :duff

Back