Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone here on the Pixar Boards? For some reason I haven't been able to access the last page of the TSC thread for a couple days.

We haven't been able to either. its broken. Can't reply or anything. For the time being we're using the replica thread for TSC talk. not the best solution but you know...

Any Chuckles toy is good enough for me. Although it's a plush, I think it looks really good. Looks like something you'd find in Disney Store.

I can't send you a private message. So this is what i want to tell you.

Hello,

I like to have bullseye thinkway toy, because in Spain (where i'm from) it's imposible to find it.
Sorry about my English, i know it's horrible.
Just two things. The price, what is it? and i like to see a picture of the toy.
If the price is normal i like to buy this toy.

Bye,
Josh

What do you think will be worth more - the regular buzz, or the utility belt buzz?

I can't believe we didn't see or hear anything about wave 3 at the toy fair. :(

Anyway, I wanted to paint the inside of woody's mouth so it wasn't flesh colored anymore. But since I don't have the guts to use paint I tried doing it with paper instead.

blackmouth.jpg

Doesn't look that great up close but once you take a few steps back, and maybe shoot it with a iphone I think it looks pretty good.

iphone4.jpg

What do you think will be worth more - the regular buzz, or the utility belt buzz?

I reckon the Utility Belt Buzz, I think they made less of them (if you consider that they produced the regular Buzz through both waves). I've never seen Belt Buzz in the shops, so he could be rare in some areas.

It is a real shame about Toy Fair, I don't know when we might get a good glimpse of the next wave - possibly when pre-orders go up (that's how we first saw wave 2).

The sticker you made for Woody looks pretty good Kyle, like you say, it doesn't look perfect up close, but it improves the figure from a distance. Even up close its a hundred times better than the regular mouth! Buzz's posing is genius too! I like the hand stickers you made for him.

Is wave 3 confirmed or just speculation?

Thinkway is scatterbrained IMO. They said new additions will be hitting stores in the fall(displayed at the UK Toyfair were big baby,mr. pricklepants, dolly, twitch off the top of my head) but there was no appearance of them at U.S. toyfair an no pictures were allowed at the UK showing so it's up in the air at this point.

Thinkway is scatterbrained IMO. They said new additions will be hitting stores in the fall(displayed at the UK Toyfair were big baby,mr. pricklepants, dolly, twitch off the top of my head) but there was no appearance of them at U.S. toyfair an no pictures were allowed at the UK showing so it's up in the air at this point.

Thanks.

I'm holding out for a Zurg...

If the person who spotted them is to be believed, Zurg won't be TSC but instead a U-command toy. According to him it was planned as a TSC figure a while back (and was shown that way the same time we saw the cancelled Hamm) but there's no longer going to be one. The U-command one is presumably using the same sculpt and scale, its just a matter of how much they had to alter him to accommodate the remote control and whatever else it has. at the very least it'd be a great base for making your own accurate Zurg.

Again though I should stress that we don't exactly have any proof that this guy wasn't just BSing. He did see the new non Toy Story Mr Potatohead's that were eventually shown at the US toy fair, but beyond that we have no proof of any of the things he saw existing.

It's a safe bet he did in fact attend the UK toy fair, but for all we know he could be making up the rest. No one else has popped up to back him up, no press releases or anything. I'm not sure what I believe at this point.

Wave 3 has however been confirmed to be planned, via email responses from Thinkway. That much we do know.

I can't believe we didn't see or hear anything about wave 3 at the toy fair. :(

Anyway, I wanted to paint the inside of woody's mouth so it wasn't flesh colored anymore. But since I don't have the guts to use paint I tried doing it with paper instead.

blackmouth.jpg

Doesn't look that great up close but once you take a few steps back, and maybe shoot it with a iphone I think it looks pretty good.

iphone4.jpg

I like where you're going with Woody. My daughter got Woody and Jessie for Christmas(while Santa provided Bullseye ftw) and we've been watching a lot of Toy Story the last few months. Tonight while we were watching 2, I noticed a distinct lack of detail in his ears. The "real" Woody has deeper, more pronounced "snail curves". Guess there's no sticker for that.

I'm also fairly gutless to make paint changes, though I'm sure if I were to bite the bullet, I would do a tiiiny touchup of red to Jessie's cheeks and nose, and repaint her eyebrows black.

Back