Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just got a tsc lotso for 60 bucks at tru but its way too pricey so i am returning it so i can buy barbie and ken and some of bonnies toys also do u guys think they will make a tsc trixie

Im guessing its that fabulous looking Bullseye...

Last edited:
I'm thinking about unloading my collection, I just don't have the room anymore. I guess I just didn't realize how much space these guys take up. They all look awesome though. Great stuff though guys.
Jim

i finally found some barbie and kens at walmart just gotta see if they r the movie accurate kens wish me luck

Does anyone have a TSC Rex they are looking to unload? Literally can not get one in the UK? He's the last i need for my collection :)

Does anyone have a TSC Rex they are looking to unload? Literally can not get one in the UK? He's the last i need for my collection :)

I went to Toys 'R' Us Brighton a short while back and they had a Rex there, although he doesn't seem to be on the website. Even when Wave 1 first came out I remember Rex being rare - I only ever saw him once in Disney Store, and then never again until Wave 2 came out in July.

Can anyone remember the approximate height of the Totoro plush in Bonnie's room? I was thinking of picking one up, and I remember him being around 12" - 16", but I wasn't sure.

With 2011 now upon us, hopefully we'll soon see some Wave 3 images, possibly at Toy Fair 2011. I'm still standing by my list of characters I want to see made -

1. Evil Emporer Zurg
2. Stinky Pete the Prospector
3. Bo Peep
4. Hamm
5. Stretch
6. Trixie

I know it's unlikely that they'll release six characters in Wave 3, but I don't think the Toy Story Collection will be complete without these guys, especially the ones nearer the top. TBH I'm confused that Disney Store hasn't made a Big Baby yet, maybe one for smaller children. Chuckles isn't on my list, because I'm not too fond of him, but if Disney made a Hamm I'd be happy to let Chuckles fill the gap. As supreme fan of Zurg, I DEMAND that he be made! He's too awesome not to be and would be a fantastic piece to round off the Buzz Lightyear toys. A lot of people are asking for Zurg and Stinky Pete, obviously there's a lot of pressure on Thinkway to make them...

Oh, and happy new year!

Did walmart carry any of the TSC figures? None in my area did and just wanted to see if that was the same story around the country.

Yes. although I haven't had much luck with mine. they seem to prefer the cheaper stuff. Ive found my local targets and toys are us the best options in my area.

Hi, make that three! I have one, not found much information on them though, are they really rare?

i have one to which i got from disney land about the same year . im lookinf at selling my but dont know what its worth . have you found out anymore info about this ???

think we may be the only two people in the UK who have these

Hi, make that three! I have one, not found much information on them though, are they really rare?

i think the TSC aliens are pritty rare now, toys r us dont sell them anymore and i havent seen them anywhere else. im in the uk by the way.

Here they are some "woody's roundup"'s backgroup that I made for my comics that I made since last summer :

100_1410.jpg

100_1411.jpg

100_1412.jpg

100_1413.jpg

100_1414.jpg

I drew them by myself !
What do you think about ?

Awesome! These should seriously be made by Thinkway, perhaps they should come folded in the Prospector's packaging. Loving the clouds hanging on strings by the way!

Edit: Noted, Kyle!

Last edited:
You know, its really not necessary to quote a post just above you, especially with all those pictures.

Awesome! These should seriously be made by Thinkway, perhaps they should come folded in the Prospector's packaging. Loving the clouds hanging on strings by the way!

Thank you ! But I don't think that thinkway toys will do that. Because, it's not really "Toys"... But maybe, one day, disney store will be nice with us ^^

I wanted to pass on my thanks for the recommendation to buy some Novas polish to treat the scratches on TSC Buzz' helmet. Absolutely fantastic. Removed all scruffs and scratches, and gave a fantastic shine. I ended up buffing all Buzz' none coated surfaces.

buzznovus.jpg

Not sure whether Woody will need a treatment, he doesn't have as many glossy surfaces.

Also, after almost a month of hunting I've finally sourced a TSC Rex. Well two in fact, one new (slightly) damaged, and a another new boxed fresh one, so if anyone needs one, i may be able to help :)

Last edited:
Back