Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lotso's truck appeared to be plastic with rounded edges all over, not metal.

Speaking of Lotso, got him for Christmas.

lotso.jpg

Is the 15 inch Disney Store LOtso the same size as the TSC Lotso? I wouldn't mind saving $40 and getting the cheaper version without all the bells.

Well none of them are actually to scale. Even the TSC one is too small. He should be at eye level with woody but he falls a bit short.

vlcsnap-2010-12-31-18h48m10s4.png

there's a larger one, but its too over sized.

Edit: wait, the Disney store one is 15 inches? the TSC one is about 13. 15 sounds like its more in scale. that would suck if true...

Last edited:
Holy crap, that's a huge difference. the worst part is there's no way for me to check this sort of thing before buying.

i just got my tsc lotso and i think he's about 14 and a half inches tall. i got it from a small collectibles store so he lost most of his scent. I'm trying to bring it back by keeping it in a cabinet beside a small lotso whose scent comes from little beads

Last edited:
My Lotso is pretty squatty...
TWITCH_16.jpg

Movie reference...
tt300_50qpub_pub16_296_jpg.jpg

He should tower over Buzz.
Buzz-Lotso-Woody.jpg

I guess it's pretty close...
IMG_6139.jpg

maybe someone in this thread can id this bullseye that i have (i know its not a TSC piece) but I cannot find any information about it

DSCF0178.jpg

DSCF0176.jpg

DSCF0175.jpg

DSCF0174.jpg

it has rooted hair and it measures about 10" high and about 7" in length.

any help?

Back