Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He hasn't been discontinued. Toys R Us in the US got big shipments of Bullseye this week. I was just there and they had a bunch in stock still. Might be worth checking out even in CA.

i think il go check the toys r us here again then...
i don't want to spend $100 + on this thing so i want to pick it up at retail price.

Wanted to share my custom sculpt of Mr Potato Head- custom eyes, brows and mouth. thinking about doing an 'madder' custom, with hands on hips- let me know what you think.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/51976822@N03/4790061379/

I think your custom was discussed earlier on in the thread, but I have to congratulate you - it looks awesome! I always thought that, with different eyes and maybe different lips, Hasbro could make a good, accurate Potato Head using the regular model. Perhaps you could try making a set of "playtime" eyes and mouth (how he would look as a toy). Fantastic work, really captures his character!

Here's an update of my collection, I wasn't going to put one up until I had some more to show but I'm going away. I made a toy mode mouth for my Mr.P head and a new smaller nose for Mrs.P head
SANY0041-1.jpg

SANY0044.jpg

SANY0047.jpg

SANY0048.jpg

SANY0050.jpg

SANY0051.jpg

Sorry about the plastic behind Mr.P head's mouth the paint wasn't drying properly :x

hmm so i went to my local toys r us again yesterday to check see if they had got any more bullseyes in.
turns out they got two and then sold them...
even though they where a) supposed to call me when they got them in
b) hold one for me to buy...
now i have to go hunting around again...

Here is my Collection, Maybe for Christmas and I'll add the totoro buttercup.
:wave:wave

Great collection JoseNilsonJr, loving the monkeys on Lenny! Have you considered looking out for the larger versions of Twitch, Chunk and Sparks? Then again, your small ones look good with Stretch.

Here's an update of my collection, I wasn't going to put one up until I had some more to show but I'm going away. I made a toy mode mouth for my Mr.P head and a new smaller nose for Mrs.P head
SANY0044.jpg

SANY0047.jpg

SANY0048.jpg

SANY0050.jpg

SANY0051.jpg

Sorry about the plastic behind Mr.P head's mouth the paint wasn't drying properly :x

Man, Jordo, you have made some great customs. I love Mr Spell and the "You're Welcome" text! The googly eyes on Dolly are very good as well. Your Potato Heads have become some of the best I've ever seen, especially Mr P with the toy mouth!

Would anyone buy some deboxed Toy Story Collection toys if lets say I put em up on ebay? what's your best guess?

Kinda want to, but then I don't want to have paid 50 bucks for a toy that's only been displayed and it only sell for 10 >.<

kangaroolove - I'd be very interested in buying Rex from you if you have it. I'd even be willing to pay almost full price.

I found the real Lotso's truck ! qI saw it in LOST -_-" in season 3 episode 3 at 13:09. I don't have pictures because I can't do screenshots...

Hello do not know if you know this version of Rex that is only sold in brazil.My cousin also collects toys from toy story, and he bought that Rex is not so detailed as that of Thinkway toys but has the same size as the original.

Hello I am very happy because this home added more characters to my collection of Toy Story.Added Buttercup, Totoro and peas in the pod.Mas also won several other gifts.
Thanks to Christmas and God
:yess::yess:

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone could tell me the best place to pick up a Buzz and or Woody. thank you

I found the real Lotso's truck ! qI saw it in LOST -_-" in season 3 episode 3 at 13:09. I don't have pictures because I can't do screenshots...

Hey French i got "Lost" Season 3 episode 3 at 13:09 as you said and i cannot see any lotso truck

??????????

Back