Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made some new eyes for my Potato Heads and I wanted to now which eyes look better for him?
SANY0037.jpg

SANY0036.jpg

SANY0035-2.jpg

can someone tell me hamm's history ? Why isn't he in sale anymore?

I'm thinking of buying one on ebay, but I'm afraid that he arrive's broken...

Yeah I think I'm going to use the second eyes (without eyelids) and maybe eventually make a small closed mouth.

can someone tell me hamm's history ? Why isn't he in sale anymore?

I'm thinking of buying one on ebay, but I'm afraid that he arrive's broken...

The movie-scale Hamm (the Disney Store one) was on sale for a relatively short time before and for a short time during Toy Story 3's run. It was notably hard to find, and quality control varied (many Hamms were shipped or found cracked or broken completely), since it was made from porcelain. This Hamm is a good collectors piece should you find it, but if you want real movie accuracy or a play-quality toy, its best to wait for a plastic one, should it ever arrive.

picture.php

Here's a (low quality) image of my collection, as of November. Since then I've grabbed hold of Dolly, and I'm currently on the fence about Buttercup. Do I get the out of scale toy, or do I wait possibly in vain for an in-scale one to arrive? The funny thing was that while I was taking these photos (along with a few others), I realised how much my collection has grown since TSC. Before it I only had the original Buzz and Woody, Mrs Potato Head, Wheezy, Slinky and Lenny!

The price of the bucket is cheap but the price of the other characters is expensive here in Brazil.

Humm i see
I can imagine how expensive they are and im quiet surprise TSC arrived in Brazil when i was there a few months ago i couldn't see much on the shops, anyway i was in Recife there's nothing there. Lol

The movie-scale Hamm (the Disney Store one) was on sale for a relatively short time before and for a short time during Toy Story 3's run. It was notably hard to find, and quality control varied (many Hamms were shipped or found cracked or broken completely), since it was made from porcelain. This Hamm is a good collectors piece should you find it, but if you want real movie accuracy or a play-quality toy, its best to wait for a plastic one, should it ever arrive.

picture.php

Here's a (low quality) image of my collection, as of November. Since then I've grabbed hold of Dolly, and I'm currently on the fence about Buttercup. Do I get the out of scale toy, or do I wait possibly in vain for an in-scale one to arrive? The funny thing was that while I was taking these photos (along with a few others), I realised how much my collection has grown since TSC. Before it I only had the original Buzz and Woody, Mrs Potato Head, Wheezy, Slinky and Lenny!

Amazing collection!!

got it on my favorite toystore here

where abouts is that and do they have a website?
i live in Canada and have been searching for this for almost two months!

also does anybody know if any stores will be getting more stock of the bullseye or if it has been discontinued?

also does anybody know if any stores will be getting more stock of the bullseye or if it has been discontinued?

Hi
i think i still can find if you want it, im in london and 2 months ago i saw bullseye in everywhere. have you tried ebay?
if i see anything here i'll let you know

does anyone know where i can get a barbie and ken with a movie accurate face??????? plzz i need it

He hasn't been discontinued. Toys R Us in the US got big shipments of Bullseye this week. I was just there and they had a bunch in stock still. Might be worth checking out even in CA.

Back