Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the toys r us near me has the RC collection version for $99.99 Canadian?
if your interested i could pick it up for you and ship it out. all i would ask in return is for you to find a bullseye (collection version) for me ?

FYI,
Target's having a sale on Thinkway Woody, Lotso, and Mr. Potato Head this week. Also, I saw Bullseye at the Disney Store today.

I saw Bullseye at the Disney Store at Sacramento Arden Fair this morning. Great condition.

I know the toys r us near me has the RC collection version for $99.99 Canadian?
if your interested i could pick it up for you and ship it out. all i would ask in return is for you to find a bullseye (collection version) for me ?
Thanks for the idea but I have to start saving as well and I'm going to be having a look next week anyway but thanks

I didn't see Woody on sale at Target this past week, but they did have Potato Head and Lotso for $43.99, which isn't really that much of a discount, but I got Lotso anyway.

So did we ever get a biggher Ver of Bullzeye that the bigger Woody could sit on? Ive been checking all my stores whenever Im out and they never have them...

Finally got round to ordering Buzz in the Amazon UK Black Friday sale... he'll replace my old Millenium version... well I say replace, I'm keeping both!
And Jordo... that is an EPIC set up!

PS
What is the best to scale Bullseye, I have this one (https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_060608b.htm pic at bottom of review) but I wondered what else there was?

The toy story collection one. their the best versions of every character. all to scale.

The toy story collection one. their the best versions of every character. all to scale.

Cheers, just checked him out... tis a slippery slop as now I want me a set of three aliens as well!

Actually that might be one exception. there are target exclusive green alien singles. Since they do use the same sculpt its really up for debate, but some people claim they are slightly softer and therefore more accurate than the 3 pack. The blue paint on the feet is also darker. I'm not sure I can say with absolute certainty that a darker shade of blue is more accurate but it looks better if you ask me. And if you don't care about the certificate of authenticity you might as well go for it if your able to. (They also glow in the dark, but that's not something they ever do in the movies)

The downside of course is that their not technically part of the Toy Story collection, so unless you get the 3 pack your collection will not be complete without them. This should only matter if your a completionist though. I believe 3 of single pack aliens would add up to the same amount as the 3 pack versions. but the singles are a good idea if you either only want one. And you can have your pick of expressions/poses.

Last edited:
Cheers, sadly this side oif the pond there are no Target stores... what am I saying... THANK DARWIN that this side of the pond there are no Target stores... EVIL!!!!
I shall mull it over, but £35 for three plastic aliens does seem steep!

Last edited:
I had a bullseye for 89€ ! It was first, an error, because I whanted to see details of shipping on ebay, I pushed "buy it now" and it tolsd me "congrats" O_O I contacted the seller, and ask him if he can wait my birthday (december 5th), and he said yes !! I am so happy !

I finally got around to shortening my Mr Potato Head's legs and I really like how it looks, I also separated my Mrs Potato Head's legs.

I'll post pics soon, my camera currently not working :(

Does anyone know where I can get a Bullseye for less then $90? I got Buzz, Woody and Jessie for my son for Christmas and would love to round it out with Bullseye.

Back