Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Disney store Hamm and TSC Bullseye and Lotso came today and Bo Peep came on Friday there so awesome

Also does anyone know if RC and the aliens are worth getting? If I get them then that's the whole collection (minus the utility belt buzz)

P.S how do you upload photos on here sorry I just don't know?

I gotta question I hope you pros can help me with. I'm trying to pose my TSC with Jessie sitting on Bullseye, but she won't sit up, she just topples over. Do you guys have any ideas on how to get her to sit up? Thanks!!

Removing his helmet is AWESOME though! Can you tell me more about the process? Do you have to take apart the whole thing to do it??

No, you can simply disconnect it. there is something to connect up or re-connect up. It's like that a I deactivated the head. so when I whant, I would re-connect it up.

Last edited:
Sorry, But my english is not perfect ^^ I am french and just 13 years old ! Well, I don't know how to tell you that better than I did...

Last edited:

uhhh....Buzz guts

:horror (screams)

If you are keeping the buzz you operated on, don't remove the helmet of the Thinkway selected Buzz. If you aren't... well, I think he looks (and functions) better with a helmet, but really it's up to opinion. If you think he looks significantly better without a helmet, remove it.

How did you go about removing/moving the helmet electronics?

Also, with the right wire connections, technically you could keep the electronics functioning in buzz without the wings. No idea how many wires are involved and how they connect though...

Tell your mom its 2010, time to lighten up. or maybe don't do that, haah.

NO my mom doesnt let me buy things over the internet! I will never get a Bullseye now. Hopefully over Christmas they become more common (and maybe cheaper!).

Thinkway has started shipping Bullseye again. I don't know the reason, but they didn't ship any for at least the last month. I went to my local TRU tonight, and they finally had 4 in stock (the first time they have EVER been in Boise). Luckily, one of them was in pretty good shape, QC-wise, so I picked it up.

So, you should be able to find one at a local store within the next few days.

Thinkway has started shipping Bullseye again. I don't know the reason, but they didn't ship any for at least the last month. I went to my local TRU tonight, and they finally had 4 in stock (the first time they have EVER been in Boise). Luckily, one of them was in pretty good shape, QC-wise, so I picked it up.

So, you should be able to find one at a local store within the next few days.

Hey RoboDad...Boise? WTF? Get out man...you aren't REALLY located in Boise Idaho are you? First freak I know in Idaho if you are! I'm located in Meridian.

BTW, if you are a rewards member there is a $5 off coupon of a purchase of $25 or more for this weekend. You'll have/get the coupon via e-mail.

So what do you mostly collect Robo?

Yep, I've lived here for about 5 years. Mostly, I collect LOTR, horror (Universal Monsters, the Dead, Buffy, and occasional others), Toy Story (as you probably guessed ;)), and a few movie-specific pieces that I like.

Bullseye is now in STOCK for only $49.99 at TRU online.

TOYS R US now has bullseye ONLINE, and they have started to receive them in their local stores. Just visit TRU in the next weeks and you should see them.

Yep, I've lived here for about 5 years. Mostly, I collect LOTR, horror (Universal Monsters, the Dead, Buffy, and occasional others), Toy Story (as you probably guessed ;)), and a few movie-specific pieces that I like.

Very cool man! I've always lived here and have enjoyed it for the most part. I only dabble in the TS stuff (Andy's Woody, Buzz, and RC) because my main collection focus is Hot Toy's 1/6 figures. I also pick up some Sideshow PF's and the Transformer's Masterpiece line.

Well hey if you are ever looking for something here in Idaho let me know. I can keep my eyes out for it and shoot you a PM or something.

:duff

If anyone knows what the heckl this thing is, please tell me

That ship was released around 1995/1996 for the first movie. It was made for the 6 inch figures (like the one you used in the pics). I always thought that ship looked cool!

I also wanted to look into the 1995 soldiers, thanks for posting pics and a description of them. The soldiers are probably more "realistic" in the 1995 bucket (being made of cheap plastic with a darker shade of green), but the TSC Bucket is probably still the definitive movie one.

went to toys r us ( los angeles what what) and saw lots and lots of bullseyes! Don't know if they were there for a while now since the last time i went was back in late may when i got jessie.

really happy though!

Managed to dig out my old Toy Story: The Essential Guide from the garage yesterday (have been looking for it for a very long time), and here's some REAL accuracy to the films:

Even though it looks like Hamm's body is made from expensive shiny porcelain, his pink exterior is, in fact, made from cheap, tough, coarse plastic.

Slinky's amazing spring can stretch the extendible pooch to over 12 metres (40 feet) in length!

Sarge has a total of 200 plastic troops under his command, each trained and moulded for a specific task.

Stinky Pete, the TV character, got his name because he only took a bath once a month.

Ew! Now I'm kind of glad that I missed out on the porcelain Hamm, since thinkway might (fingers crossed) make a plastic one. Anyone who's mad enough to create a 40 foot long Slinky, by all means do so...

The book also has pictures of Stinky Pete and Zurg's boxes,and I can scan them in if anyone wants to take a look at them.

Back