Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you do open her, keep the box anyway. Mint or not, Bo Peep is going to rise in value and will be worth a LOT some day. But would you be prepared to sell Toy Story stuff?

I think I will open her and definitely keep the box and I may one day sell them I don't know now

Hi Guys,

Started TSC 2 weeks ago & here's my TSC so far...

4917601845_5b39454fb0_z.jpg

4917603517_692e9f1f69_z.jpg

4918204516_88d9c6434e_z.jpg

Still waiting on Woody & Bulleye that will be arriving anytime this week..

Hey, I'm new here, and I just wanted to post my Toy Story collection.

This and my Hamm (who doesn't fit on the shelf) are a part of my main "life sized" collection

This is my Hamm away from the rest of the gang :(

This is my rare Japanese Bullseye. I plan to replace this with the TSC one soon.

This is an inrcedibly rare Japanese Prospector. I will replace him with a TSC one if it comes out, but for now, this is the best available.

I feel like posting my mini collection, just for fun! Sid and Andy and thier respective toys. (The Sid, Andy, and Scud are the rare Medicom ones if you were wondering)

A close up of Sid's Toys. The only major ones I'm missing that I know of are Legs, Jingle Joe, and the Frog.

A close up of Andy's Toys. I know I'm missing a lot of minor characters.

To end my first post, my TSC Buzz hanging out with my American Buzz and my Rocket Buzz Lightyear. Can someone tell me how much these two are worth?

Fantastic collection you have. :hi5:

Wave 3 news: its coming next year. Confirmed in an email from thinkway via a poster on PixarPlanet forums. they originally said 2012, but this has been corrected to 2011 now. so yeah, while its longer of a wait than I was hoping for, at least it's a, confirmed to be happening, and b, not going to take 2 years as stated initially. No word of course yet on who will be in this wave.

Hi,
My thinkway buzz just came in the mail the other day. It's brand new and unopened, but when I pressed the buttons the head will turn, the lights on his wingspan will blink, but there's no sound coming out of him. None at all. This is the same with all 3 buttons, just head movement and no sound, and the lights on his wingspan will blink for quite a while before it stops. Does anyone here have heard of this problem with buzz?

Does anyone think this is something that could be fixed if I open the box? Maybe if I switch to the 'talkback' mode it will talk? Any insight/help is appreciated. Thanks.

Wave 3. Who could it be?? Who are the heaviest hitters that Thinkway has yet to give us?

Zurg?

Bo Peep?

Trixie?

Pricklepants?

Stretch?

Buttercup?

Peas in a Pod?

Stinky Pete?

WAVE 3 should include ZURG and STINKY PETE.
If we dont get them in the third wave, we will NEVER get accurate IN-SCALE version of these two toys. It will be the end of all hope. There would be no point in making them in the future. Its now or never.

Bo Peep wont get made. No chance at all. It just wont happen. Maybe on a fourth wave, if we ever get that far, but I doubt it. It was Jessie, and it didnt do as well as the other collection versions. Many collectors didnt buy Jessie, and 50% of those who wanted to have her didnt because of the quality control issues. So, it doesnt even seem to be a good business decision.

I would like to see ROCKY GIBRALTAR, but the odds are as bad as getting a Bo Peep. Still, if they are going to make another character from the first movie, I would like it to be ROCKY.

WAVE 3 should include:
Zurg (I would buy like 3 or 4 if they make him)
Stinky Pete (I would buy 2 if they make him)
Mrs. Potato (I would buy only 1)

WAVE 3 might include:
Trixie (would NOT buy it)
Buttercup (would NOT but it)

WAVE 3 wishfullthinking will get us:
Stretch (I would buy 1 or 2 depending on how good it is)
Big Baby (I would buy 1 or 2 depending on how good it is)
Evil Monkey (I would buy 3 if they make him)
Wheezy (I would buy 2 or 3 if they make him)

NOTE: I collect loose for display and mint on box. The toy I have purchased the most so far is BUZZ. I have 6. Then the 3-pack of aliens, I have 5 of those.

WAVE 3 should include:
Zurg
Stinky Pete
Mrs. Potato

Agreed. Zurg and Stinky Pete are near definites, because they've never been made before, despite being such essential characters. Having them in the next wave will round off the collections of definitive Woody's Roundup and Buzz Lightyear characters, so I reckon (and hope) that they will be in the next wave. I've dreamed of having Zurg since I was little... to get the only and definitive version now would be incredible.

I can see Mrs. Potato Head being in the next wave, purely to complete the Potato Head couple. I won't buy her though, for the same reasons why I didn't buy Mr. Potato Head. Trixie, Buttercup and Chuckles would be good to see, and Bo Peep would be an excellent final piece for the main cast of the original film... but like you said Coolmann, she is highly unlikely, mainly due to her small role in TS2 and absence in TS3, coupled with low demand for her toy.

I would love a Trixie, Buttercup, and Pricklepants. The thing about Trixie is she doesnt have any toys made after her nevermind a movie sized version.

Theres a smaller one of her, just not an in scale one.

Edit: and Coolman, the monkey already exists. It may be expensive but still. I don't see why they should waste their time/money on that, it doesn't get more accurate than the real thing.

I still personally think that they should make a TSC Hamm and Slinky! They have to finish of the main gang of TS1. Zurg, Mrs. Potato Head, and Stinky Pete, will finish of all of the 'Toy Story World' Toy lines, but for a few extras, they could give us a: Wheezy (perhaps, but you can't really give a squeaky penguin interactive technology), Pricklepants, or Trixie.

Although I personally think that they may produce, cheaper versions of more wanted characters like:
-Rocky (which would be much welcome)
-Stretch
-Peas in a Pod
-Buttercup

I just recalled Lee Unkrich responding to a fan question about a Chuckles toy. He said that he hopes to see it when they release more toys. I wonder if that's a clue?

A Big Baby release would really round out the "Daisy's toys" collection if Chuckles got made.

Back