Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone been able to find peas in a pod at the Disney store yet??? I have a feeling that they might not show back up until the blu ray/dvd release of Toy Story 3:panic:

Man that sucks, it's almost as if once you decide that you want to add certain characters to your collection, they all sell out. Lol.

hey guys have any of you had problems with the screw directly covering TSC buzzs batteries. not the plastic ones on the jetpack that lone screw under it. any help would be appreciated.

The Disney Store plush Pricklepants is almost perfectly sized, but it does have some problems. The eyes, buttons and buckles are wrong (being a plush, there are no hard plastic or metal parts), and the hair is also wrong, although I found that running a comb through it a few times made a tremendous difference.

Their plush Buttercup is also pretty good, but a bit smaller than it should be. But for $8 it is a lot better than nothing.

I have it. It seems a little bit small to me, and there are a couple of other inaccuracies, but it's still pretty good. I posted a picture of it together with the other DS plushes earlier:

ts4.jpg

I have it. It seems a little bit small to me, and there are a couple of other inaccuracies, but it's still pretty good. I posted a picture of it together with the other DS plushes earlier:

ts4.jpg

I have all of those including the Totoro and they all look great except the dinosaur which is too small and I think should be plastic like Rex. Anyone have a good idea for a Trixie stand in? I wonder if they will ever make an official plastic scaled Trixie?

Yeah, Trixie is pretty weak compared to the other plushes, but unfortunately that's the only one we have right now.

I would hope that they eventually make a version in scale, as a companion to Rex, but who knows? I was in my local Target last night, and the had begun dismantling the large Toy Story 3 section and moving the toys to a smaller section on a single aisle.

Same here RoboDad, and mine had moved some of the stuff to unusual locations, as it's time for the big fall reset. I was disheartened when I looked for and could not find the Vintage Chatter Phone Re-issue that they used to have, as I had been considering buying it, and it was nowhere to be found, not even on Clearance. :(

I have settled on just short of 8 and half inches for Woody's new string.

I just had a huge scare. While adjusting the ring, my temporary knot came undone. tsssssseeeewwp!!!! the hold slurped up the string!
no.... no no! nawwww nooo!! I stood there in shock for a a good 10 seconds, I could see the very end of the string peeking through the hole, I couldn't reach it with my fingers for sure. I tried tweezers, too thick. I ended up fashioning two chop stick esk grabbing things out of two bobby pins after using pliers to make the ends as skinny as possible, and was able to grab the end of the string and pull it back out without doing any evasive surgery. Im pretty sure the only reason I was able to get the end back out was due to the lack of tension you get when the string is as long as I had it. thankfully no harm done.

bungie.jpg

stringalong.jpg

stringdance.jpg

Edit: pics of my latest addition.
upclose.jpg

jessiegroup.jpg

ridenem.jpg

by the way, someone on pixarplanet pointed out something I noticed while taking pics of Woody on bullseye. his feet dont reach the foot rests. this seems to imply Bullseye is too large in scale. either that or Woody's too short...

And if anyone's wondering, Jessie's doesn't reach either.

ok, I'm new up here but have been following this thread for weeks, but this poked my attention...how in the world did you pull this off?? what kind of string/size small hoop and where? how did u get the string out, any tutorial available online? I want to be able to make my cowboy wood collection doll movie accurate as well. and is there ANY way to disconnect the head from the voice unit in order to give woody some lean in the head part like a true rag doll?

Here's a minor update to my collection. I just received the more-accurate Lenny that I bought on eBay (he is larger than the McDonalds version, and overall just looks more like Lenny)

What Lenny is that? I've been looking for an accurate Lenny, but the most accurate one I've found is the Burger King wind-up version from 1995, which I got in a kid's meal all those years ago. :lol

I found that one on ebay. I've been told that it was from the Toy Story and Beyond line of toys, but I have no idea if that is correct or not. It isn't perfect, and I had to add some "fake" eyes to it, but it is about as accurate as I think I'm going to be able to find.

ok, I'm new up here but have been following this thread for weeks, but this poked my attention...how in the world did you pull this off?? what kind of string/size small hoop and where? how did u get the string out, any tutorial available online? I want to be able to make my cowboy wood collection doll movie accurate as well. and is there ANY way to disconnect the head from the voice unit in order to give woody some lean in the head part like a true rag doll?

1 inch plastic rings can be bought at most arts and craft stores.
https://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Rings-Inch-Per-Pack/dp/B003GGL09K

to replace the string, first pull the string out as far as it'll go, its a good idea to use a chip clip or something to anchor it case you accidentally left go later. Tie the new one onto the built in one, make the knot close to the hole, as you'll need the tension to allow the knot to get pulled back in, make the knot as tight and small as possible. if you like you can go ahead and see if you can get it through the hole now as a test, but you'll need to pull it back out to cut off the excess. if your satisfied with the length of the new string (and its really up to you, it changes in the movies, especially the third, I settled on 8 inches if I remember right) go ahead and snip the original string.

Before doing that you may want to add a drop of super glue to secure it more. Not too much though, the first time I did it I put too much and it wouldn't go through the hole anymore.

Once its been sniped and secured, go ahead and shove that knot back down into the hole. and tying the new ring on should be easy, and its really up to you at what point you want to do it. I used Super Glue here too to secure it with a tiny, nearly invisible knot.

Back