Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone:peace
I was in Wal-Mart last night and I found the small collector figures of Buttercup and Mr. Pricklepants..I have never seen them in any stores!!!...I became very excited when I saw them:). I thought I would post pics of them up..Also my friend in California sent me these limited edition pins that are sold out, of Peas in a pod, Hamm and Buttercup:clap
I am still on the hunt for the Peas in a pod plush!!

Does anyone know if the TSC Bullseye has been released in Western Canada yet? I have been looking with no success and have read that he will be released in July sometime.

Does anyone know if the TSC Bullseye has been released in Western Canada yet? I have been looking with no success and have read that he will be released in July sometime.

Haven't seen him in Eastern Canada yet either. I'm heading out tomorrow to look again, so I'll give you an update.

Peas in a Pod still aren't here either. :impatient:

hey guys - new to the Thinkway game - curious on what you think the best version of Buzz is? they all look so similar to me - looking to get just one, but a good, accurate one at that.

Thoughts?

you should post some pics! i bet they look amazing!! :D
Thanks! It was just a little tribute to my friendship with Bliss. :) Not all that amazing.
WoodyandJessieKeyChain-1.png

They're the little figurines that come in two-packs. Woody came with Buzz and Jessie with Bullseye, but when I put them side by side their arms linked up perfectly so I just put them together since I only had one extra key ring.

The $30 Rex is SIGNIFICANTLY smaller than the TSC version. And, of course, the cheaper versions of both toys have no electronics at all. In Rex's case that isn't so bad, but an RC that isn't an RC at all?

I guess, if you had to choose just one to get the TSC version, I would say get Rex, only because of the size difference. The non-TSC RC is the same size as the TSC version. But in an ideal world you would be able to get both.

mk thank you!
I read some reviews online about how the $30 Rex just royally sucked, what with his tail popping off and being smaller like you said. The $30 RC wouldnt be a bad idea at all, considering he'll be on display.
Did you buy TSC versions of both?

I did. I first bought the non-TSC RC because I found it on clearance at a local store for $15, but later when I saw the TSC version, I noticed quite a few details on it that were either missing or inaccurate on the non-TSC version, so I "upgraded". I still have the cheap one, and I think I might set it up with a cheaper Woody and Buzz on it at some point.

Back