Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, the administrators over there apparently weren't comfortable having any commerce conducted in their forum, and rather than handle it diplomatically, they simply banned the artist. If you want to see what other projects are in process, search for "Toy Story Replicas" on Facebook.

In actuality, this is not the case. Tyler is a known scammer who consistently fails to deliver promised and paid for goods. He joins a new forum, builds up a good reputation by completing several runs successfully, then starts to take money without delivering items. He has been banned from multiple forums because of this. He was banned for his reputation as a scammer, not for any "political" reason as he might lead you to believe.

hamm, rex, lotso, potatohead dont need to be made into electronic toys. adding high end features to a toy, making it more collector friendly, when in the film the toy is supposed to be a simple child's plaything... that takes away the toy's/character's personality. sometimes simpler is better.

You're absolutely right! If they didn't focus on the tech these toys could of been alot more acurate, then we would of had a TSC Hamm, Rex would have a articulated jaw, Mr Potato Head could of had a back compartment.

They could of still made the most accurate TS toys ever, Woody, and Jessie just needed to be like their cheaper versions with their accurate materials, voices, boxes and of coarse the facial expression.

They're toys, not robots.

Yah, it's ridiculous that Mr. Potato Head would cost the same as a Buzz Lightyear. It's ridiculous that a pull string doll would cost the same as a Buzz Lightyear!

I'd happily pay $50 for Buzz because he's worth it. Well, look at him! He's got more gadgets and a swiss army knife.

back to Bullseye's scale (cant let this die, heh) someone on pixarplanet made this observation.

Sumori said:
I don´t have my bullseye jet. But as i can see he is on scale.... see those pic from the comic...

bullseyecomarison.png

Bullseye have to be taller than Rex. Even when its legs are bent.... and if you see the pic, when Woody is sit over Bullseye his legs are longer than should be.. and there are twisted in a impossible way at the real world.

this makes me feel better about his scale.

In actuality, this is not the case. Tyler is a known scammer who consistently fails to deliver promised and paid for goods. He joins a new forum, builds up a good reputation by completing several runs successfully, then starts to take money without delivering items. He has been banned from multiple forums because of this. He was banned for his reputation as a scammer, not for any "political" reason as he might lead you to believe.

On what forums did he scam people on? Is it a fact? Because he does list his real name and address and even his phone number on pixarplanet.

On what forums did he scam people on? Is it a fact? Because he does list his real name and address and even his phone number on pixarplanet.

He was banned from TheRPF. I ordered a bank robbery Joker mask from him, it took longer then the scheduled date but I received it and it was worth the wait. I don't think he is a scammer, he just takes on too much at once.

He was banned from therpf.com, a whole bunch of Horror movie mask sites, such as horrorbid.com, and also superherohype.com. I've been a member of the RPF for a long time, and they don't take banning lightly. If they banned him, something is definitely wrong.

He was banned from TheRPF. I ordered a bank robbery Joker mask from him, it took longer then the scheduled date but I received it and it was worth the wait. I don't think he is a scammer, he just takes on too much at once.

There are also tons of instances of people never receiving their items. He does seem to come through every now and then, but definitely order at your own risk. Plus, only accepting money orders is always fishy...

Not a fan of his custom eyes anyway so that saves me some money. I'll wait to see what Hasbro is capable of.

Why dont you like them?

And dont expect Hasbo to do better, their not going to separate them, I guarantee it.

I don't see Hasbro making separate eyes or even separate eye holes, just one hole like the classic Mr potato Head. Would be cool if they do make separate shoes, it would be big enough so no child would choke on it:monkey1

I expect them to use the same sculpts, if only to save money. they didn't need to give the current one two holes either, but they did. I really think they had modders in mind for that. no other logical reason to change the way the've been doing their older ones.

Why would they go back to the single hole? it wouldn't save them a penny, and is no more dangerous than a single hole.

You're absolutely right! If they didn't focus on the tech these toys could of been alot more acurate, then we would of had a TSC Hamm, Rex would have a articulated jaw, Mr Potato Head could of had a back compartment.

They're toys, not robots.

exactly. they should concentrate more on getting the toys to be just like andy's toys, rather than high tech toys for collectors.

Yah, it's ridiculous that Mr. Potato Head would cost the same as a Buzz Lightyear. It's ridiculous that a pull string doll would cost the same as a Buzz Lightyear!

I'd happily pay $50 for Buzz because he's worth it. Well, look at him! He's got more gadgets and a swiss army knife.

in the film, buzz is the best toy ever, and woody is a rare collector's item. so, $50 for them each is fine by me. but everyone else should have much lower price.

Here's a couple of my customs- Potato Head eyes, brows and mouth, and Potato Head after a really bad night, also known as Cucumber head. Enjoy!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/51976822@N03/4790061379/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/51976822@N03/4787788956/in/photostream/

:lol great customs!

hasbro should make him with separate eyes and put out a disclaimer saying it's for kids ages 7+. that should exempt hasbro if any parent would be stupid enough to buy the toy for their 1 year old baby and the baby choke on it. and if a 7 years old is stupid enough to put little plastic toy into his/her mouth and swallow it, then that 7 years old deserve to choke on it.

Those warnings are almost useless. for example, they say on Mcdonalds coffe cups "Warning: contents Hot" or something. didn't stop some woman from suing. warnings only help a little.

if a 7 year old is stupid enough to put little plastic toy into his/her mouth and swallow it, then that 7 years old deserve to choke on it.

They deserve it huh? You deserve a _____ slap in the face for saying something like that.

Try having children and if you still say the same thing, your a *&^%ed up person.

Those warnings are almost useless. for example, they say on Mcdonalds coffe cups "Warning: contents Hot" or something. didn't stop some woman from suing. warnings only help a little.

try researching the case further. the coffee wasnt just "hot", it was scalding:

The sweatpants Liebeck was wearing absorbed the coffee and held it next to her skin. A vascular surgeon determined that Liebeck suffered full thickness burns (or third-degree burns) over 6 percent of her body, including her inner thighs, perineum, buttocks, and genital and groin areas. She was hospitalized for eight days, during which time she underwent skin grafting. Liebeck, who also underwent debridement treatments, sought to settle her claim for $20,000, but McDonalds refused.

that mcdonald's lawsuit is not as ridiculous as it appears.

They deserve it huh? You deserve a _____ slap in the face for saying something like that.

Try having children and if you still say the same thing, your a *&^%ed up person.

you did notice i said 7+, right? you know any 7 years old who would willingly n knowingly eat plastic toys? stupidity knows no age. i was 7 once, and i sure knew the difference between food and plastic.

Back