Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if you know, but the monkey already exists and was an original japanese toy that actually banged his cymbals, and gritted his teeth.

I remember this toy when I was younger. They are freaking creepy. I found this picture online.

cymbals.jpg

the TRU website also has the sale just checked. But it's buy one get one 50% off, still better than buying 2 at regular price. Contemplating if I should buy both Bullseye and Lotso....still I'm scared for Bullseye.

Hello!

New Toy Story toy collector....not a pro simply trying to collect these wonderful toys for my beloved daughter. We've already bought Collection edition Woody and Buzz with the blue belt.

We are in dire search for Collection edition Bullseye and Jessie. It seems as though its much easier to attain Jessie than Bullseye. For that reason I'm wondering if any of you have gotten word on Thinkway announcing a new batch of Bullseyes slated to be sold in stores. We so want Bullseye. We don't want to have to shell out $120 and up to get him.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Jessie has been available in most areas for about a month, but Bullseye just started showing up in small quantities within the last week or so, and many areas still haven't seen any shipments arrive yet. You just need to be patient.

What is odd is that Jessie is not available in many (any?) Target stores, even though she is available in Toys R Us and Disney Store locations in the same cities.

That's a great deal of info. Helps a ton! I feel great about our chances of sagging them up now. Looks like I'll be a daily caller to all these stores.

I finally found Bullseye at my local TRU today. They had about 7 or 8 of them on the shelves and I now have my first TSC toy.

I noticed the Buy 1 get 1 half off sign for Toy Story figures and playsets. I just assumed the sale only applied to the smaller action figures. Maybe I'll go back tomorrow and pick up TSC Buzz and Woody.

I finally found Bullseye at my local TRU today. They had about 7 or 8 of them on the shelves and I now have my first TSC toy.

I noticed the Buy 1 get 1 half off sign for Toy Story figures and playsets. I just assumed the sale only applied to the smaller action figures. Maybe I'll go back tomorrow and pick up TSC Buzz and Woody.

It applies to all Toy Story toys, even the TSC. Make sure you go back and pick up both Woody and Buzz, you won't regret it.

It applies to all Toy Story toys, even the TSC. Make sure you go back and pick up both Woody and Buzz, you won't regret it.

It does not, however, apply to Toy Story LEGO products, even though they may be part of the same display, and they may even have the BOGO half off sign directly above the LEGO products.

I spent quite awhile arguing with the manager of my TRU last time they had this sale.

It does not, however, apply to Toy Story LEGO products, even though they may be part of the same display, and they may even have the BOGO half off sign directly above the LEGO products.

I spent quite awhile arguing with the manager of my TRU last time they had this sale.

Best thing to do is purchase it from toysrus.com. It states that on the TSC that you get the buy one get one 50% off. I also added it on my cart to verify it works. Still waiting to pull the trigger for the Utility Belt Buzz and Lotso for $75 plus tax shipped. Plus if you spend $49+ you have free shipping.

I remember this toy when I was younger. They are freaking creepy. I found this picture online.

cymbals.jpg

I think the people at Pixar are geniuses. This monkey toy is PERFECT for the role he has in the movie. This movie is so brilliant on so many levels. If anyone here has not seen 3 yet, you should stop whatever you're doing and run out to the nearest theater and see it. It is that brilliant.

Bought Bullseye at Toys R Us, they had about 5 of both Bullseye and Jessie. Out of the 5 Jessie's I think I saw 2 i could tolerate.

I might go back tomorrow as there was apparantly a buy one get one half off sale (ending Sat). I didnt have the money to buy both at full price, but I can borrow some to buy Jessie with deal like this.

Also saw twitch and chunk for the first time.

I bought Woody a pack of smaller rings at Michaels to make him more accurate.
Tried to find Woody a new stand there too but had no luck.

Heres the new smaller ring.
ringer.jpg

putaringonit.jpg

Bullseye.

otherside.jpg

frontbull.jpg

woodyonbull.jpg

angle.jpg

Didn't anticipate how hard it would be to balance him on the saddle, took forever, and even then I didn't feel comfortable leaving him up there. He was falling over as I was taking pics. and Bullseye has a tendency to lean left.

Here's my whole collection as it stands right now.

collectionasitstands.jpg

Mr. Potatohead should look worlds better once I get Tyler's separated eyes. said he was going to ship them today. cant wait to get them along with his Hocky puck guy.

Last edited:
wow Kyle that Bullseye looks so perfect and gorgeous! I am even more tempted to buy him. I told myself I wouldn't get one till a bit later when he stops looking so ragedy anne but now I will definately get him next time I stop buy TRU

I'm so bummed about not being able to find Bullseye around here. Or Jessie! I can get Jessie online at TRU but I'd like to take advantage of that buy 1 get the other 1/2 off.

BTW where do I get Hamm? Which one is the one in your pic there, Kyle?

Kyle, congrats on finding Bullseye. And I'm glad you eventually moved Buzz because it kind of looked like he was checking out Bullseye's junk in some of those pics.

For those still on the hunt for Bullseye, I recommend asking your TRU employees. They can do a search for the item and can also look up surrounding TRU stores if they have any in stock. I was able to have a store reserve one for a friend this evening. But since this sale has already gone for a day, your chances of finding Bullseye on a Saturday is pretty slim.

Today I went to TRU to see what I could find and return some with older receipts. It was kind of a wash because I ended up not finding enough stock and ended up buying TWO NEW items I didn't already own:

-Buzz w/ Utiity Belt
-Sparks

I bought Lotso and Twitch just to get the above at 50% off. Already returned Lotso back to Target, now I have return Twitch.

Every since Ive replaced the ring Woody's been talking without having his string pulled. Sometimes its while I'm handling him, other times Im at the other end of the room, not touching him at all. Anyone have a solution to this?

I had sniped what I thought was only a few milimeters off when replacing the ring, didn't think that would be enough to change anything. Assumed there would be enough leeway with how much you had to pull the string before it would activate itself.

I went ahead and turned him off for now. Which, by the way ended up tearing out the fragile stitching holding his vest flaps in palce. My first Woody never even had them, but I was hoping to keep the ones on my new one in.

back to the string, I tried my hardest to untie the end to avoid any clipping, but the glue they put on the end made it seem like an impossible task. I now wish I had stuck with it longer.

Turns out I cut more more than I originally thought, piecing the bits together it looks like nearly 2 inches. :(

I'm not sure what to do now. I don't think I can simply lengthen the string, a knot of any kind probably wouldn't fit through the hole. the string will probably need to be replaced. I think Ive seen a tutorial about replacing or fixing the pull string on older model Woody's, but not sure if the same method could work on the new one.

A time machine would really come in handy about now.

Yikes, sorry to hear. If it were me, maybe I would just get a new Woody and use the broken one to mess around with.

Examples:
-cut right arm slightly to represent Woody in Toy Story 2
-write andy on his boot
-cut him up and add twist ties to his insides in an attempt at making him poseable.

Not possible, cant afford that. Not to mention I had this one hand picked by Thinkway for the most perfect eye paint when I had my original one sent in for replacment. This is the best quality control I'm ever going to find in a TSC Woody. even with an overactive pull string its worth more to me than a buying a new one.

I'm hoping someone will be able to help though.

yeah, that bullseye looks so gorgeous. the only way i could get my hands on him is buying online though, and the going rate now is over $100. :(

n what do you guys think about this rex:
rexthinkway.jpg

it cant talk, but the toy in the film cant really talk either. i'm more inclined to get the accurate toy version that does as it does in the film, as a toy, rather than the motorized/talking version. but how accurate is this rex, look wise?

Back