Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems that I should get Sheriff Woody Next....
I'm aiming for the whole collection eventually. Really wish they would have made a Weezey the penguin. He is my absoulte favorite from every movie. Because he's a penguin.

Has there been anyother news of upcoming figures?

Someone on another board is doing a run of Weezeys with a squeaker but he sold all 16 spots.

For whatever reason I think it's silly that they put the Toy Story 3 logo on Lotso's certificate. I know it's probably to advertise the film, but it seems to almost make him seperate from the rest of the collection (though I hear that he's the best in the collection from you guys!)

I FINALLY got Rex, now I'm gonna try and nab Hamm to complete my Toy Story 1 collection. Then it's on to wave 2 of the TSC!

If I can't find a toy mallet for Lotso, I'd settle for the dump truck. :)

Oh wait... he still has the mallet. :(

TS3_3_jpg.jpg

Sold, except he'd probably be new, and not tatted up. Coheteboy...Isn't his walking stick just a tinkertoy?

For owners of the Disney Store Hamm who don't want their Pig to feel left out from all the other toys who have COAs ;), here is one I put together in Photoshop (credit for the idea goes to some kids at Pixar Planet):

hamm-cert.jpg

Just got back from the Disney store with my Hamm Piggy bank. And to my surprise, they had Dolly! :-D so I picked her up too. They both fit in very well with the rest of the collection. I'm still trying to post pics of my collection. But still... No such luck. )-;

Even though I like most of Lotso's gang I still find the Monkey and Big Baby very creepy! I would not be comfortable with them in my house at night.

Hahah the monkey made me laugh. That would be a great toy for Thinkway to produce... AND it could actually bang his cymbals too and make that noise!!

Here's a question for anyone... have you tried removing the dome on Buzz Lightyear? Is it doable without damaging the whole thing? I'm almost tempted to do away with it completely but kinda want another Buzz as back up.

It was at Pixar Planet, and it was $38, but the forum admins shut all of the ongoing projects down (giving themselves quite a black eye in the process).

Besides, as great1 said, the entire run sold out quite a while ago.

Ya, I joined specifically to purchase the custom Mr Potato Head Eyes from him. I am now following him on facebook, all I need to do is send a money order.

Just a heads up, TRU is offering again this Friday and Saturday on Toy Story Toys, BOGO half off. I may need to take advantage on some TSC I wasn't going to get. Is Lotso and Utility Belt Buzz worth getting?

I'm surprised my wife didn't give me the weird look when we purchased the Jessie, because now I actually want to find the movie accurate Ken in the 2 pack. I wonder if I'll get a weird look if I do purchase one?

Would anyone here purchase a TSC Big Baby if they made one?

I think that they should save the new TS3 characters for seperate merchandise, and focus on giving classic characters like Zurg, Stinky Pete and Bo Peep the TSC treatment. I would pay good money for new versions these characters, but I'm not too bothered about collecting the TS3 characters in a hurry, and I wouldn't pay TSC prices for them.

Ya, I joined specifically to purchase the custom Mr Potato Head Eyes from him. I am now following him on facebook, all I need to do is send a money order.

Just a heads up, TRU is offering again this Friday and Saturday on Toy Story Toys, BOGO half off. I may need to take advantage on some TSC I wasn't going to get. Is Lotso and Utility Belt Buzz worth getting?

I'm surprised my wife didn't give me the weird look when we purchased the Jessie, because now I actually want to find the movie accurate Ken in the 2 pack. I wonder if I'll get a weird look if I do purchase one?

I just called and the lady said that includes the Thinkway dolls, she scanned them and checked, can I bring my toys I bought on Monday for 200$ and return and rebuy?

Last edited:
Would anyone here purchase a TSC Big Baby if they made one?

Thinkway's Toy Story Collection features packaging how the toy would look if it had been bought in the movie. I don't think it would work with a damaged old baby doll unless they used the flashback version.

Hahah the monkey made me laugh. That would be a great toy for Thinkway to produce... AND it could actually bang his cymbals too and make that noise!!

Here's a question for anyone... have you tried removing the dome on Buzz Lightyear? Is it doable without damaging the whole thing? I'm almost tempted to do away with it completely but kinda want another Buzz as back up.

I don't know if you know, but the monkey already exists and was an original japanese toy that actually banged his cymbals, and gritted his teeth.

Back