Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has Bullseye been spotted at Target at all? I've checked TRU the past few weekends but haven't found him yet.

And I've never seen a TSC Rex anywhere. Is he still available at stores?

I had to order Bullseye from Toysrus.com since I have yet to find him in any stores. I got him in last week and he is my favorite thus far out of the entire collection.

As far as Rex, I have only seen him at the Disney Store.

Rick

I had to order Bullseye from Toysrus.com since I have yet to find him in any stores. I got him in last week and he is my favorite thus far out of the entire collection.

As far as Rex, I have only seen him at the Disney Store.

Rick

Hey Rick, are you the Rick I know? Anyway, like you, I got Bullseye on toyrus.com and it arrived and its very nice. Just yesterday I say the first Bullseye in an actual ToysRUs here in South Florida so they finally made it to Florida. I say a TSC Rex at a Disney Store when I went to get my Pricklepants, peas in a pod, Dolly and Buttercup. The Disney Store is the only place I have seen the TSC Rex.

You can also find TSC Rex at target.com. And he's only $44.99! Compared to the disney store $59.99. I would buy it from target.com, if i hadn't already gotten mine. LOL.

Here's the direct link to TSC Rex.

https://www.target.com/Super-Techno...ge,target_com_gender-bin,target_com_brand-bin

yes he is on Target.com but the only store I have actually seen him in is the Disney Store. Some people prefer to buy in person to make sure they are getting a really good one with no imperfections. the price is definitely better at Target.com but haven't seen one at an actual Target store.

I got my Rex from the disneystore.com back in the day and he turned out fine. Actually he came wrapped in plastic. I'm pretty confident that getting him from a warehouse meant that minimum hands played with it.

I had a thing about Chunk, Twitch, etc... I looked for the ones that looked the LEAST likely to be played with. I have some weird phobia that some kid with germs went grab happy.

As for Slinky Dog, I did it. I cut his string in the center. It's an elastic string so what I did was cut it from the very front. Then it just rolled up inside his butt.

I had some time before the BBQ so here's some more pics I took.

IMG_8237.jpg

IMG_8252.jpg

CHUNK_16.jpg

KENBARBIE_16.jpg

SLINKYDOG_13.jpg

I cut the string off in between Slinky so now he can stretch out a bit longer
SLINKYDOG_14.jpg

TWITCH_15.jpg

The whole gang... sans Sparks. sigh, maybe I shoulda just bought it.
TWITCH_16.jpg

For those wondering how I got Lotso standing like that, I had a temporary fix using an extra Star Wars 12" stand by Sideshow Toys. I propped it in his back...
IMG_8250.jpg

Ditto. Pics are great!

You're making all they toys look so good, really tempting me to go out and just buy buy buy!

Very nice pictures coheteboy! And I love the way slinky looks without that string in the center. And that doll stand for lotso? Absolutley brilliant!

I had some time before the BBQ so here's some more pics I took.

IMG_8237.jpg

IMG_8252.jpg

CHUNK_16.jpg

KENBARBIE_16.jpg

SLINKYDOG_13.jpg

I cut the string off in between Slinky so now he can stretch out a bit longer
SLINKYDOG_14.jpg

TWITCH_15.jpg

The whole gang... sans Sparks. sigh, maybe I shoulda just bought it.
TWITCH_16.jpg

For those wondering how I got Lotso standing like that, I had a temporary fix using an extra Star Wars 12" stand by Sideshow Toys. I propped it in his back...
IMG_8250.jpg

Thanks for the compliments, guys! This is one of my favorite toy lines in a long while.

Gee man .. freakin awesome collection .. i hope sometime my col. will be like that..

do u know store that sell toy story toys and ship worldwide? coz disneystore cant ship to my coutnry INDONESIA.

Gee man .. freakin awesome collection .. i hope sometime my col. will be like that..

do u know store that sell toy story toys and ship worldwide? coz disneystore cant ship to my coutnry INDONESIA.

Same here. Im looking for somewhere who ships worldwide. Im from Brazil, dont have any figures yet but I want the complete collection :pray:

If anybody know please help. :wave

Scored a Chunk at Utility belt Buzz today. Pondering the idea of going and getting twitch. Chunk is such an awesome design, and he is probably my second favorite of the new toys after stretch. I would love to see a bigger version of him but for now will have to settle with my little one.:lol

I can't believe I'm asking this... But Coheteboy, you Ken looks better than the ones I've seen in stores... More screen accurate re the sculpt... Custom or is their a Thinkway TSC figure?

I can't believe I'm asking this... But Coheteboy, you Ken looks better than the ones I've seen in stores... More screen accurate re the sculpt... Custom or is their a Thinkway TSC figure?

My Ken is the real deal! Here's what I think happened:

Mattel made a movie-accurate Ken doll but due to delays or whatever, they couldn't make their in-store deadline, so they used a bunch of generic Kens and sent those out. Every store that ordered it will probably get the generic version first.

I was lucky to have gotten to a TRU store that had to restock, so I found movie-accurate Ken behind 7-8 generic ones.

KEEP LOOKING. They're out there and should become easier and easier to find as time goes on, just like the Bucket O Soldiers with the certificate of authenticity.

what slinky dog is that and where can i buy him

The Slinky I got is, I believe, the same exact Slinky Dog that has been sold since 1995. You can find him at Target stores in the States for $12.99... except he'll be in Toy Story 3 packaging.

Back