Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not gonna lie, Lotso is by far my favorite one out of all TSC toys.

It would be a favorite of mine as well if he had the power to stand on his own (same with the other toys). There's just no properly displaying Lotso on the shelf without having him slouched over.

And in Toy Story 2, Al poses all the toys in various positions WITHOUT the use of a stand so.... i would have hoped they were somewhat more poseable.

Hi! Im new at collecting, and I realy liked this collection! Do you guys know where can I find the main characters so I can start? Thanks!

You got a link of the Mr Potato Head your talking about? I want to see it before I get the TSC version.

The Mr. Potato Head from Toy Story 2 is the same one that imranbecks posted at the top of page 100, not very screen accurate. If you don't care about electronics but want screen accuracy then I would suggest waiting for the new Mr. Potato Head that Hasbro is releasing in the fall. It is suppose to be film accurate.

Quick question guys as far as the actual Toy Story Collection line goes is it just the 10 toys Buzz, Woody, Jessie, Bullseye, Rc Car, Mr Potato Head, Bucket O Soldiers, Aliens, Rex, and Lotso Huggin Bear

Just return it. plus you'll get more strawberry smell if it wearing off. I'm OCD too. I havent seen the third movie but I wanna buy lotso, he looks so cool

Ya. It's not bad to be OCD. Especially with these toys. I mean. If we're gonna be dropping $50 or more on these toys. They should be flawless. Anyway. You really should get Lotso! I was a skeptic when he first popped up, but slowly he started growing on me. Up until I bought him. And I must say that he is by far my favorite from the collection. :)

It would be a favorite of mine as well if he had the power to stand on his own (same with the other toys). There's just no properly displaying Lotso on the shelf without having him slouched over.

And in Toy Story 2, Al poses all the toys in various positions WITHOUT the use of a stand so.... i would have hoped they were somewhat more poseable.

I understand your frustration. Lol. My Lotso just graces my bed. Best place for him I think. Since my collection is scattered all over my room. Kinda the way Andy would have his toys in his room. But I've seen some pics of people who've made a simple cardboard square, that they then placed between Lotso's legs. By the looks of it, the little square makes him stand up quiete nicely. Lol. Just an idea.

ya i knew about the utility belt buzz but thanks for the reply just wanted to make sure i got them all

Yup! Ten basic Toy Story Characters so far.

1. BUZZ LIGHTYEAR

01b. BUZZ LIGHTYEAR W/ UTILITY BELT

2. WOODY

3. SPACE ALIENS

4. BUCKET O' SOLDIERS (two versions - only 1 worth getting)

5. RC

6. REX

7. MR. POTATO HEAD

8. LOTS-O'-HUGGIN' BEAR

9. JESSIE

10. BULLSEYE

Then there are a few random toys still available that could potentially be included:

A. SLINKY DOG (standard $12.99-14.99, found at TARGET among other places)

B. HAMM piggy bank (Disney Store $19.50)

C. TWITCH (thinkway - $25-30)

D. CHUNK (thinkway - $25-30)

E. SPARKS (thinkway - $25-30)

F. KEN & BARBIE (mattel - $25)

G. ETCH-A-SKETCH (standard)

H. CHATTER PHONE (fisher price $12.99 at TARGET)

I. TREASURE TROLL (pink hair, bikini - ?)

Screw that SOB Lotso :lol.

Yeah, It was the most hate-able villain of the trilogy in my opinion... I think its because he came the closed to destroying our beloved TS characters! My heart literally broken when Jesse stopped the struggling Bullseye to hold his hoof! :pray:

My god, what a film, :wink1: #3 was my favourite! I think its because of my affection of prison escape films and how well done it was done here!

Also, sorry, but I think I have the best posed Buzz Lightyear on the planet at the moment!!! :lol:
88b266e4.jpg

what is the actual height of Zurg. Toy Story Collection Buzz is about 12 inches. Is Zurg taller or shorter than Buzz? Anyone have a photo of the 2 of them side by side they can post to see their scale next to each other? Thanks!

He should be about 14" shorter than Woody, but dominate over Buzz.

Anyway, you should be admiring the sweet posing of my Buzz above your post! hahaha! :lol:

yes, the pose was admired! great job

and thanks for the Zurg info, that's what I thought

Back