Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this at Walmart tonight, apparently an exclusive (according to the sticker).

spanish_buzz.jpg

well, still no luck but on the bright side i found new things on thinkways website!

TOY STORY COLLECTION
JESSIE THE YODELING COWGIRL
Highly detailed film replica created from DISNEY/PIXAR’s digital data.
Pull string for “Jessie Toy” phrases and yodeling.
Talk to Jessie and she’ll respond with “Andy’s Room Jessie” phrases.
Jessie responds to the tone of your voice and knows if you’re shouting or talking softly.
BONUS: Horseshoe shaped display stand.
Includes a Toy Story Collection Certificate of Authenticity.
Original Voice

TOY STORY COLLECTION
WOODY’S HORSE BULLSEYE
Gallop into the sunset with Woody’s trusty steed!
Bullseye is crafted using DISNEY/PIXAR’s digital data.
Neighing and clip clop sound effects.
Detailed vinyl saddle and stirrups with floppy rag doll legs.
BONUS: Unique Woody’s Roundup stand to display Bullseye.

TOY STORY COLLECTION
LOTS-O-HUGGIN’ BEAR
Soft, huggable and Strawberry scented!
He loves when you give him a hug and he reacts!
Lotso responds to your voice and even knows if you’re talking loudly or softly.
Press left paw for “Live Lotso” phrases and he responds to your voice in talk back mode.
Press his right paw for “Toy Lotso” phrases.
Tickle his left or right foot to make Lotso laugh.
Original Voice

TOY STORY COLLECTION
MR. POTATO HEAD
Highly detailed film replica from DISNEY/PIXAR’s digital data.
Mr. Potato Head comes to life like never before!
Has detachable eyes with eyebrows, ears, nose with moustache, mouth, arms and hat.
Press his hat for classic Mr. Potato Head banter with wacky face and body movements.
He also reacts to the sound of your voice, but be careful, loud noises activate his POP OFF Action! His arms, eyes, ears, nose with moustache POP OFF!
Press the button on his back for manual pop off action.
Includes 2 sets of eyes and mouths for happy and angry facial expressions.
Original Voice with over 25 sayings in all.

TOY STORY COLLECTION
SPACE RANGER BUZZ LIGHTYEAR
This is the delusional Buzz from Al’s Toy Barn in Toy Story 2!
Includes a light-up utility belt. Press the buckle for unique voice, light and sound effects AVAILABLE ONLY with this Buzz!
Highly detailed deluxe film replica from DISNEY/PIXAR’s digital data.
Fully poseable including fingers, wrists, elbows, shoulders, waist, ankles, knees and legs!
Push red oval chest button for classic “Buzz Toy” phrases.
Press blue oval chest button and he responds as “Space Ranger” Buzz with moving head action! He even knows if you’re talking loudly and reacts.
Speak to Buzz and he’ll respond to your voice in Talk Back Mode (green oval button for ON/OFF Talk Back feature).
Press red round chest button for pop-out wing action and light-up wing tips. Level sensor knows when Buzz is in a horizontal flying position or standing vertically and responds with flying and landing sound effects.
Press his arm button for laser light-up and sound effects.
Open or close his helmet or arm communicator and he reacts with related phrases and sound effects.
Over 60 sayings in original voice.

there's also what look like there's accurate versions of Twitch (no magic staff) , Sparks, and the one I'm absolutly getting Chunk.

CHUNK
This molten monster is featured in Toy Story 3!
Press the rock button on his head and change his facial expression from pleased and playful to menacing and mean! Rolling rock sounds accompany the transformation.

SPARKS
The robotic resident of Sunnyside Daycare in Toy Story 3!
Sparks is poseable with an articulated head, waist and extendable arms.
Spring loaded gripping claws!
Push Sparks on his wheels or push down on his head and his chest lights and flashes!
Free wheeling robot.

TWITCH
The insect alien inhabitant of Sunnyside in Toy Story 3!
Press the button on his stomach to extend his semi-translucent wings!
Press down on his head to open and close his menacing mandibles! Poseable figure.

there are also plain plush versions of Bullseye and Lotso!

Looks good! But to be honest the Collection version is worth getting for the little bit of extra cash purely for the impressive wing span, if for nothing else! :lol

Actually, aside from the lack of light-up wingtips, the wingspan on this Buzz is identical to the TSC version. In fact, aside from the Spanish features, this Buzz is physically the same as the "30-sayings" non-TSC version that has been available for the past few months.

Obviously, it is no substitute for the TSC Buzz, but it does add something unique and hilarious to my collection (I think this may be my 8th full-size Buzz, counting the ones I bought back in the 90's :lol).

No, only the TSC versions have the fully articulated rubber waist. This one has the same features as the other non-TSC Buzz. It has the hard plastic waist, and it does rotate side to side, but no bending.

Hello everyone, names Eric and I am very excied about this Toy Story Collection. as of right now I have a collecton Woody and Bucket -o- Soldiers, I also have a Hamm and a Classic Chatter Telephone :)

I never picked up the alien set but saw the individual ones today at Target. May pick 1 or 2 up.

Hehe, or why not go for broke and get the set of 3?

I guess the pro's of getting the Target ones is that you're not paying more for them and you can choose the pose you want. I think it would be rather fun to have a bunch of them in the "oooooooh" face. OHH OHHH OHHHHHH (office space)

The Target ones are also glow-in-the-dark.... so not entirely film accurate either. I wonder how hard it would be for THINKWAY to make these squeaker toys like they are in the movie?

Back