Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great shots Kyle. I will defiantly have to hit up the disney store when I can. That is where they sell them right?

Just got back from the Disney Store at the mall with Hamm. He's so awesome! I promptly dumped all my change into him lol. Highly recommended toy.

Yes, 19.99.

Anyway, this guy on pixar planet (wow, I say that a lot dont I? haha)
was the first that I know of to create sepatared eyes. This is infiniately better than he is fresh out of the box, and I cant wait to get mine looking something like this. (mine will have separated brows from the eyes)
potato.jpg

while looking at hasbro corperate information i found a description for the TSC one!

MR. POTATO HEAD POPPING TALKING TATER Toy
(Approximate Retail Price: $29.99; Ages: 3 and up; Availability: Fall 2010)
Everyone's favorite spud "comes to life" like never before with the lively POPPING TALKING TATER toy! This interactive MR. POTATO HEAD pal plays MR. POTATO HEAD Says, tells jokes as kids mix 'n match his seven removable pieces, and plays a game that challenges kids to get all the pieces in place in ten seconds flat! Children will adore this silly tater that also spins, shakes and pops out all his pieces for a giggling good time. Requires three "AA" batteries, included. Available at most major toy retailers nationwide and on HasbroToyShop.com

i also found a barbie\ken pack, on mattel.com, but it doesn't have a page yet.

i was looking around on hasbro and found a description for the TSC mr potato head.

MR. POTATO HEAD TOY STORY 3 TALKING PLUSH Toy
(Approximate Retail Price: $19.99; Ages: 2 and up; Availability: Summer 2010)
This 10-inch plush potato is a cuddly version of the on-screen favorite. Kids will be delighted to take home the MR. POTATO HEAD character from the Toy Story trilogy and hear what he has to say! Just give him a hug to listen to more than ten different sayings from the movie trilogy. Requires three "AA" batteries, included. Available at most major toy retailers nationwide and on HasbroToyShop.com.

I actually i'm gona head over this weekend to the outlet mall and go in their they said they have him so i'm just gona do that.

My Buzz arrived today it truly is fabulous!
Anyone know where you can get Rex from in America? Do they have him in the disneystores only I'm off ro Pittsburgh soon so thinking of picking one up while I'm there! :D

My Buzz arrived today it truly is fabulous!
Anyone know where you can get Rex from in America? Do they have him in the disneystores only I'm off ro Pittsburgh soon so thinking of picking one up while I'm there! :D

Rex is pretty hard to find. I got mine at the Disney Store but I believe he's been found at Target in some parts of the country.

Just got off the phone with the Times Square Toys R Us. Ordered myself a Toy Story Collection Potato Head since I couldn't find him at all in my state. Whether or not they send me the right product or the cheaper crappy Potato Head remains to be seen.

while looking at hasbro corperate information i found a description for the TSC one!

MR. POTATO HEAD POPPING TALKING TATER Toy
(Approximate Retail Price: $29.99; Ages: 3 and up; Availability: Fall 2010)
Everyone's favorite spud "comes to life" like never before with the lively POPPING TALKING TATER toy! This interactive MR. POTATO HEAD pal plays MR. POTATO HEAD Says, tells jokes as kids mix 'n match his seven removable pieces, and plays a game that challenges kids to get all the pieces in place in ten seconds flat! Children will adore this silly tater that also spins, shakes and pops out all his pieces for a giggling good time. Requires three "AA" batteries, included. Available at most major toy retailers nationwide and on HasbroToyShop.com

i also found a barbie\ken pack, on mattel.com, but it doesn't have a page yet.

I don't think the Mr. Potato Head you are talking about is the TSC one, because the TSC one doesn't "play a game that challenges kids to get all the pieces in place in ten seconds flat".

Back