Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive seen two of them, the retro slinky dog, and the one from TS1, or are both the same?, ive also noticed some does not have the green collar around its neck...
51-aYXZJtSL.jpg

c3ca810ae7a076cd70e59110.L.jpg

okay, there are 2 kind of slinky dogs, their eyes are different as you can see in this auction

https://cgi.ebay.com/2-DISNEY-TOY-S...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c04c9fa9a

The eyes aren't the only difference. I have both, and the one on the right is far more screen accurate than the other (although still not perfect). It has the green collar, almost accurate coloring inside the mouth, and correct coloring on the legs. I have seen that version on clearance for around $10 at Target over the past 2-3 weeks. It was manufactured by Poof-Slinky.

Here is a video review I found for it:

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ba-A2DCxVGM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ba-A2DCxVGM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

Ahh, guess I was missinformed.

Though I do know a guy who's making his own (and will be able to make more) that will blow these away in accuracy. He's almost finished with it so expect pics soon.

Yes, for around 60 dollars. That was his estimate anyway, it could change depending on the cost of materials. not sure what you mean by list. He doesn't have a list of people to make them for yet if that's what your getting at.

No, he posts at Ultimate Disney though.

Edit: Someone on Pixar planet modified their Mr potatohead's legs. looks great.
Picture001.jpg

He says the ectronics still work this way too. though the body is just sitting on the shoes now, once the legs are shorted and re attatched it should still work as it should

Last edited:
Hey, what do you people reckon is the best and most professional way to shorten his legs?

Woodbuzz101 just one question about mr potato head, can you put his angry mouth upside down to make it a thin smile?:rolleyes: That would be nice cause it would give him the blank toy expression.

if you can please post some pictures!:D
no you can't it just goes in one way.

Wow, that's kind of lame. I just assumed you could put them either way, and personally I thought I'd like the thin smile better. Oh well, I might try to get a completely closed mouth anyway to make him completely in toy mode.

Well in the movie he had the smile and the closed mouth so its right but should have come with another mouth.

Yeah, you're right, the end of TS2 he has an open smile in toy mode. In that same scene, Hamm has his head slightly turned too, making the new one basically completely accurate. But yeah they at least should've let each mouth be used for both emotions.

Bought both of these today.
twotoys.jpg

battle.jpg

I'll shorten Mr. Potatohead's legs as soon as I can find a screw driver to open him up with. I cant seem to grip this skinny one I have enough, the screws are pretty tight.

Last edited:
I say he's ceramic, but someone else who has him claims he's some kind of hard resin. He says he works with different types of merterials, so he's probably more knowledgable than me on this. He definetly seems breakable if you were to drop him though.

As for the other thing, Im not sure what gave you that idea...I even vented at least once about how Amazon still doesnt have him listed. couldnt find him anywhere. Anytime Ive posted pics I prefixed it with "someone at pixar planet" so you knew they werent my own.

Back