Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read on another forum that there are no plans to do a Slinky Dog for the Toy Story Collection. Also, I emailed Thinkway and asked who else was coming up for the Toy Story Collection and they told me Bullseye! :D

I got a Slinky Dog the other day. It is not an official "Toy Story collection" one, just a standard Slinky Dog from Thinkaway but it is in scale to the rest of the collection and very nice.

I got that Jessie at tru yesterday, she is not the "toy story collection" version, she is just a regular version. I don't know if there will be a "toy story collection" version.

As mentioned the collection version of her will be out in the second wave, closer to TS3's release. Last I heard march is what their aiming for.

I got a Slinky Dog the other day. It is not an official "Toy Story collection" one, just a standard Slinky Dog from Thinkaway but it is in scale to the rest of the collection and very nice.

its not too accurate though, the string is in a whole in between the eyes, and other things are off as well. the tail for one seems too fat, and the muzzle is a weird shape. I'm hoping they change their minds or Disney/pixar hasn't told them every character they want yet. I mean, he's too big of a character to not add to this collection.

I'm getting the Buzz for Christmas, and proboley the Woody, Rex and Aliens. I already have the Bucket O Soldiers. It came with the certificate and all 72 soldiers with the 2 parachuters. But there's no Sarge..... Whats even stranger about this is that he's picture is on the certificate! Wierd.............

I'm thinking that we'll probably get a Zurg.

I know this one is the same mold/sculpt that's existed since 1995, but I can live with it:
PS033.jpg

There a lot from this list that I want: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toy_story_characters

I wonder if Master Replicas, Sideshow, or a similar company will ever make 100% accurate prop replicas? Like a Woody that works that same as real pull string dolls and not these stupid battery-operated versions today and says all of the phrases (About seven, including one in an extended scene with Sid.) that the Woody doll said in the movie?

Wow! Thats one cool Slinky Dog! And it's got the rope in the right place! (Although he didn't have a rope in the movies) It looks so cool! I wonder if I can get it on eBay? Hey i_am_the_keymaster, could put a picture of the accuall toy? Still no reply from thinkway about a collection Slinky Dog.......

Unfortunately, the string is still in the wrong place in the photos that I've seen.:( But it's on eBay and Amazon. I want Rocky Gibraltar and The Prospector.

Hi thinkway toys replyed to me about Slinky Dog, Mrs Potato Head and Hamm.

''We are not allowed to give out product information until the products are in the market. At this point, we have no plan to produce the toys that you listed.''

Well at least there's a Bullseye coming out! I almost bought one of eBay, but then I found out it was only 12 inches tall! Compared to Woody who's 15 inches tall. I think Bullseye was about 17 to 19 inches tall. I also will really be disappointed if he doesn't have plastic hooves and will be poseable so that Woody can ride him.

But Mr Potato Head is coming out later because they're seperating his eyes. YESSS!

But Mr Potato Head is coming out later because they're seperating his eyes. YESSS!

YES! YES! YES! :banana:banana:banana That alone makes it worth the wait! Hopefully he'll look like this:
Toy-Story-pixar-5008134-720-480.jpg

I'm confused about Hamm now. He's in this picture, so they must be making some version that's close enough:
739.jpg

Oh man I really hope that's true about Potato Head (no offense or anything, not doubting you, just not getting 100% excited yet). That's one thing that's always bothered me about any version available that I know of.

Good point about Bullseye though. He'll have to be pretty big to be a true collection version and he'll have to have sturdy wires in his legs. Hopefully they can get away with that because the original Woody doll from '95 had that and got recalled. Though I suppose they could use some kind of plastic that wouldn't be sharp or considered a hazard.

Hopefully Thinkway is just saying "we have no plans' as basically the same as 'no comment'. We'll see.

Mr Potato Head is coming out later because they're seperating his eyes. YESSS!

Are you just guessing or something? what is your source? They just said their not allowed to talk about toys until they hit the market, then in the same post you throw that random "fact" out. I would Love for that to be true, but Im skeptic.

Well you can ease up on the rejoicing, they aren't separated there...

Last edited:
If you were told this in an email response from them I'll believe you, but you make it sound like you were going off that picture that still has them together. A simple copy/paste of them saying something about it is all I'm asking for.

Back