Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
41eKACb5oaL._SS500_.jpg
3277004524_c0605a80d2.jpg

I sure do hope Thinkway makes Sid's Mutant Toys for the Toy Story Collection. The one pictured above is from Mattel's 3 3/4" scale line, which I saw at Toys 'R Us.

acrylic paint

I dont know anything about figure painting. Can you be very specific with me???

1.) Was the acrylic paint gloss, satin, flat, matte???
2.) What type of color did you use for the eyebrows??? Does it have a code???
3.) What brand did you use or would you recommend for the job???
4.) Where did you or can we purchase this paint???

Sorry for the many questions. Hope you can help me out.

Finally, did you touched up the purple area of the head??? I noticed your Buzz could use a little bit of painting on that area. Mine is the same. Would like to fill it in with purple paint. What do you say???

I agree on the purple, it sucks though, but because I'm colorblind I can't fix that!

I just used regular brown I bought at a local warhammer shop.. repainted them fully :)

hope it helps!

I wouldn't mind having those Woody's Roundup items from Toy Story 2.

I got this and it's practically a Toy Story Collection version of Andy's Hot Wheels track. The main problem is that the clamp should be purple:
MTTP4835-450.jpg

Does anyone have these:
0fe1c060ada063192c678110._AA280_.L.jpg
o_NCPPM4ni4LsG5KF.jpg

Saw this the big Buzz the other day for the first time. The one that comes in the Rocket Ship box. Very cool stuff and the package really brings it home. That's definitely the one to own! :rock
If I had a place for it I'd definitely snatch one up but $50 is too much for an item I'd likely put in the closet.

Saw this the big Buzz the other day for the first time. The one that comes in the Rocket Ship box. Very cool stuff and the package really brings it home. That's definitely the one to own! :rock
If I had a place for it I'd definitely snatch one up but $50 is too much for an item I'd likely put in the closet.
Better to pay $50 for it now, than big bucks later when they dry up.

I can still find you the Andy's Room Buzz, but the Woody's seem to have dried up and only the regulars are available (in my area at least).

I think that BUZZ is the only toy from this first TOY STORY COLLECTION wave that is being reissued.

You rarely see the alien 3-pack nowadays. Woody is already gone. You can still see 1 or 2 bucket-o-soliders and RC cars, but that's it. Apparently, they have already stop producing these.

Buzz is the only figure that is still being ship on a regular basis to stores nationwide.

I think that BUZZ is the only toy from this first TOY STORY COLLECTION wave that is being reissued.

You rarely see the alien 3-pack nowadays. Woody is already gone. You can still see 1 or 2 bucket-o-soliders and RC cars, but that's it. Apparently, they have already stop producing these.

Buzz is the only figure that is still being ship on a regular basis to stores nationwide.

Targets here just got in the Toy Story Collection Woody.
I went to the Disney Store past night and saw a bunch of Andy's Room Woody there :D

Amazon has the Collection Woody for only $24.99 right now. The rest are onsale too, but the deals aren't as big.

I read on another forum that there are no plans to do a Slinky Dog for the Toy Story Collection. Also, I emailed Thinkway and asked who else was coming up for the Toy Story Collection and they told me Bullseye! :D

I well made Bullseye would be a really sweet addition to this collection. Hope that's true.

It's true! I've e-mailed Thinkway toys a few times and they've told me alot! :chew

1: At around the time TS3 comes out there will be Jessie, Mr.Potato Head and a Bullseye coming out!:banana

2: The Space Aliens DON'T sqweek!:horror

3: Also the Buzz doesn't have karate chop action. I wonder why not? They've made one that does have KC action.:confused:

Back