Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He doesnt, I had to write it myself. Didn't do buzz yet because it's supposed to be permanent marker(instead if crayon), and thus more risky.

Hope Paotato Head will still be included in the next Phase at least. But Christmas is looking out of the question

What happened to him being out by black Friday?

See below. :)

It's just a rumor at the moment.

Target supposedly has him in it's Holiday plan-o-gram. It kind of makes sense since he showed up on Target's website last month.

In case anybody is wondering, the TSC Mr. Potato Head is out of the Holiday Set at Target. :(

That doesn't mean though that he won't still show up eventually.

I've acquired all of the Toy Story Collection items, except for Rex (Whom I've only seen on Amazon and eBay.). I got Buzz Lightyear and RC at Target and I got Woody (He should've had a gun, as the novelization mentioned him originally having one.), the Aliens, and the Bucket O Soldiers at Toys 'R Us. The only defects/problems that I had on any were Buzz's messy helmet.

From what I've read on various sites, it looks as though the just mentioned Mr. Potato Head, Jessie, and Hamm are up next.

Also, with Master Replicas doing Disney prop replicas like the one of Pinocchio
mrds174_1.jpg
, is there a chance of them finally making accurate Toy Story replicas?

I'd also like to know if we'll see any of Sid's mutant toys (Like Babyface and Ducky.) as part of the Toy Story Collection. And what about accessory packs, like the rocket, the anti-gravity belt, and Mrs. Nesbit's hat and apron? :lol

Last edited:
You can find Buzz at Wal-Mart (where I got mine) and find the rest at Toys R Us. I have yet to see any of the others at Wal-Mart so TRU is your best place to try

Finally! The commercials are on Youtube! I've been looking all over for those.

Ok what the heck!!! Look at this it's Jessie and it has to be the Toy Story Collection one, but why is Thinkway Toys being so uniformational and careless??? First we see Mr. Potato Head and then we don't, now he's on Target.com but not available. Theres Jessie in the commercial but no Mr. Potato Head and who else is supposed to be made we've seen a Hamm but heard nothing about him!! If Jessie is not coming out until next year then why is she in the commercial and does that mean that there will be other waves before hers. Or do we really have to wait that long for the next wave?? I mean damn, could we get a line up with release dates or something!!!! I'm sorry if I seem rude but I am so anxious for these toys I need to have some sort of understanding!!! Not these mixed match hints and lies!!!

gfrhj.jpg

I received Buzz today. What a great figure, I just can't imagine a kid playing with one. It seems to me something would break or malfunction within minutes. My dome has the known problem of light scratches.

I am absolutely dissapointed with the battery replacement: the 2 screws on his back are made out of plastic and while trying to unscrew them the plastic just gave in, result: I can't get any grip on the screws anymore with a screwdriver. I guess I can't remove the batteries before they start leaking...

Turns out you can just remove the cap on the back by pulling it backwards, it has some weird ball joints, which might break while removing the cap. Turns out those plastic screws I talked about are just for decorating, no wonder they couldn't be removed. That was a frustrating experience, but I can now safely display him without the risk of leaking batteries in the future. Those plastic screws on his back are completely busted now.

Even more stupid is the fact that I misread the battery removal instructions: 'pull off wing pack cover on Buzz's back to reveal the battery compartment.' :banghead

Last edited:
On another site, some guy said he found this photo on an Internet site from Brazil, and it said it's from the Toy Story Collection:
5_1.jpg

Turns out you can just remove the cap on the back by pulling it backwards, it has some weird ball joints, which might break while removing the cap. Turns out those plastic screws I talked about are just for decorating, no wonder they couldn't be removed. That was a frustrating experience, but I can now safely display him without the risk of leaking batteries in the future. Those plastic screws on his back are completely busted now.

Even more stupid is the fact that I misread the battery removal instructions: 'pull off wing pack cover on Buzz's back to reveal the battery compartment.' :banghead

:rotfl I cant help but laugh that you thought they were real. they look totally fake to me. in fact if you look around I believe they went to great lengths to hide most of the real screws internally.

On another site, some guy said he found this photo on an Internet site from Brazil, and it said it's from the Toy Story Collection:
5_1.jpg

I don't know why they'd ever put those eyes on it, but I really wish they went with that mouth. Disappointing.

:rotfl I cant help but laugh that you thought they were real. they look totally fake to me. in fact if you look around I believe they went to great lengths to hide most of the real screws internally.

Yeah it was really dumb of me, but I read about removing screws, but I could only see those plastic ones... so you know :D

It's a bummer, since I now feel like having to buy a new one, since I kind of ruined my Buzz eventhough you can't see the damage to the screws when he is displayed... :eek:

I just picked this up at Toys R Us. I had no idea this was out. This is by far the best Bo Peep I have ever found it is the most movie acccurate Bo, she has swivel legs that go all the way up the dress which has three layors of ruffles. The cane is removable and her arms waist and neck are moveable. Shes shinny just like porcelin. She stands great to!!

BoP.jpg

Bo9.jpg

my son picked up the thinkway zurg at disney. he transforms into some crazy tank but the bot mode looks great.

Back