• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Thinking about selling1/6 Zombie Blondie Figure (+regular Blondie head HS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ralph_Sutter

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a really nice 1/6 Blondie figure made by the talented Scott Pettersen. This actually is a very limited run of the Zombie Blondie, which comes with a seperate set of zombie hands, a zombie Blondie headsculpt and unique box art.

Here's a pic of the regular Blondie as I have him displayed right now:
DSC00264.jpg

Zombie sculpt seen below the figure at the base.

I was just wondering, before I actually commit to selling him, what people would be willing to offer for this guy. I bought him for $750 at the time of release. He's in pristene condition and comes from a smoke-free environment. He's only been displayed in my detolf, and I still have the box that he came in.

I'm sad to have to let him go, but I might have to due to some steep vet bills (had to put my cat down).

Last edited:
Great looking figure , good luck with the sale. Sorry to hear about your cat :( , I had to do the same thing not so long ago.

Back