Think You're Getting Screwed By Your Customizer? Here's a Guide!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't AutobotJohn and AutobotTom make friends? I think I recall the former mentioning the latter in one of his vids as a courtesy.

Didn't AutobotJohn and AutobotTom make friends? I think I recall the former mentioning the latter in one of his vids as a courtesy.

ABJ did post a comment and say he thought they were cool and funny. The guy is a good sport and loves everyone.

Isn't it funny that the majority of people that take on commissions all of a sudden seem to be the unluckiest people on the planet? multiple illnesses, multiple "unforseen" financial or personal hardships, multiple deaths in the family....

They weren't unlucky when they took your money, but now that a couple weeks have gone bye, oh man someone up above just dealt them the ____tiest hand in the world.

add #7. if your customizer lives anywhere in Florida.

Isn't it funny that the majority of people that take on commissions all of a sudden seem to be the unluckiest people on the planet? multiple illnesses, multiple "unforseen" financial or personal hardships, multiple deaths in the family....

They weren't unlucky when they took your money, but now that a couple weeks have gone bye, oh man someone up above just dealt them the ____tiest hand in the world.

God hates customizers. :lecture

Although these videos were really not funny for the most part.

I did get a laugh out of "I didn't have The Dark Knight, so I watched "Honey, I shrunk the kids" and sculpted from that.

Not only that, but they claim "no one understands"....

What we understand is that you took on way too much work.....aren't getting it done.....spent the money and are basically hoping people let you get away with it.

Although these videos were really not funny for the most part.

I did get a laugh out of "I didn't have The Dark Knight, so I watched "Honey, I shrunk the kids" and sculpted from that.

they made me laugh really hard :lol

Back