Think We'll See Some Alien Predator LSBs Soon ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Think We'll See Sme Alien Predator LSBs Soon ????

hell ya itd be awesome! i seriously jsut cant scoop out the cash for the full size ones. ya great idea tho

ya man, not a fan of dios at all. they just remind me of a kids playset. they look like they got a few action figures together, glued them to a base, and started selling em. I just recently finished my hot toys predator collection p1,p2,wolf. id like to have some busts of each of them to display together

I'm hoping so, I missed out on the ALIENS and Predator 1:1 busts, this would be a way to recoup that and much more affordable, plus easy to pick up multiples. At LSB size and price, I'd get the Alien, the Aliens warrior, Predator, Predator 2 and Wolf.

I'm hoping so, I missed out on the ALIENS and Predator 1:1 busts, this would be a way to recoup that and much more affordable, plus easy to pick up multiples. At LSB size and price, I'd get the Alien, the Aliens warrior, Predator, Predator 2 and Wolf.

i agree, i want them all!:banana

Interesting...I would definitly be interested in Predator LSB's.

I'd love to see LSB's. I don't have the room for the 1:1 beasts like the Predalien .

ya man, not a fan of dios at all. they just remind me of a kids playset. they look like they got a few action figures together, glued them to a base, and started selling em. I just recently finished my hot toys predator collection p1,p2,wolf. id like to have some busts of each of them to display together

Don't like the dios because they look like "action figures"...but you just finished your Hot Toys Predator FIGURE collection? :duh

I think the LSBs would be a great idea, but not IN PLACE OF the dios.

pssh. i WISH the 1:6 aliens looked like the dios.

that'b be great. i'd definately get the predator 1, the wolf, and the alien if they got done.

Back