Things that I marvel at

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:lol

I just think its bizarre. Its not like trying to spell 'Schwarzenegger', his name really isn't complicated.

wil-wheaton-hulk-WIDE.jpg

Considering nobody spells "Will" without that second L, I'd say WW has alot more to answer for. :lol

Thats exactly what it looks like. Why would someone want to look that way.

**** fashion. If something looks plainly ridiculous why adopt that look? I just don't get it.
:exactly: :clap
People do so much stupid things in the name of fashion. I didn't even recognise that she was Justin Bimbo.

That I felt an earthquake in Ireland last night. Apparently it was near Wales, 4.6 magnitude.

Initially I thought it was a train going through (I live near a train line) but it wasn't the right time and it was also too loud - not to mention the vibration was that much stronger.

There was one before not long ago but I was asleep for that one. So this was my first. Quite a surreal experience for me. Lasted about 5 seconds.

:lol Yeah I figured no one would care.

I live in Ohio. We get one every 10 years or so that just lasts about a second or I don't even feel it and have to learn about it on the TV. :dunno

Here.......let me give you a :1-1:

Speaking of earthquakes around here we get them a couple times a year it seems. I also live insanely close to the New Madrid fault line so if the earthquake ever happens that some predict. Well lets say you wont see me online for a good while :lol If you don't know what the New Madrid Fault line is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Madrid_Seismic_Zone

I hate to seem like an earthquake snob. But the truth is...I live in California and a 4.6 barely makes people wonder if a real earthquake is going to happen.:lol

:lol Thats why I figured no one on here would care.

I actually momentarily panicked when I felt it. Very new for me.

I marvel at how very frequently the joke that I make at every single check-out register I visit...being "Does it have to match?" when I am asked for ID after presenting my debit card...elicits a blank look from the cashier.

Some fat guy with carbuncles all over his face just came in and asked if we are honoring a coupon for a $99 rate tonight. I said no. He left. He came back, showed me where it said "every night" on the coupon and asked how we could do that.

I said, "Because it's our ****ing hotel you cheap-*** goblin lookin' mother****er. We double the rate for people from your end of the gene pool. You're ugly, therefore **** off."

He said, "I'll be calling your manager."

Actually, I didn't say that, but that is what he said. After all these years in this line of work, I am still dumbfounded by people who think they're owed a cheaper rate, for whatever reason. I had some trailer trash come in the other night and she threw the same fit. Stay at Motel 6 if you're so goddamned poor. They like poor people. We don't.

Back