Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Windows 7? It's OK. I run it sometimes in a virtual machine. :D

NGg8zFa.png

apple uses are probably laughing their butts off at everyone else right now

:wave

I last used Windows at XP and then made a very reluctant switch to Apple. I'm happy I did though, the whole Mac experience just seems so much easier to computer-illiterates like myself.

That's the advantage with Apple, their products are simple to use, and they just work. I'll always be an iPhone user, but for PCs, I'd rather have the freedom to change my own hardware, and mess around with games that require patches and user fixes :lol. But, besides that, you definitely can't go wrong with a Macbook.

I never liked the way they looked
I had to use Macs for college and I hated them. Macs feel messy. I don't know.

Besides I don't think they last as long as win laptops. People had to constantly get new ones. Seemed like they were only good for 2 years and you had to pay another 2 grand for a new one
Maybe my experience was just rare but I did not enjoy them. And programs or files that worked on PC wouldn't work on mac. It was a big pain to figure out how to solve that

I hate when you fart and it's really hot. It ruins the relieving feeling of the fart, and all you can think is "Ow... what'd I eat?"

Needing to fart when you're with a girl. I was 6 years with one and still left her presence if I had to do it. And if still within earshot I would try to time it to some other loud noise that would drown it out.

Needing to fart when you're with a girl. I was 6 years with one and still left her presence if I had to do it. And if still within earshot I would try to time it to some other loud noise that would drown it out.

I've never minded a guy doing it as long as we weren't in public or eating. Burping the same way. A lot of guys don't like women doing it though. :lol

I hate that I have NO ambition to do things that I need to get done. I'm trying to force myself right now to get out and mow the lawn. 2 acres worth.

I need to buy a condo.

Back