Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also hate that due to Coco's emergency vet bill from Sunday....I had to cancel my PS4 launch day pre-order. I hate being poor. :( But - at least I am being somewhat responsible.....I think? That's what I'm going to tell myself anyway.

It's the price of love Jen. I'm glad Coco is recovering well!

(I had to question the price of my love for my aged pooch a couple months back - $500 to remove a huge bone the greedy little bastard had swallowed whole instead of chewing on it).

She is recovering very well, thank you! :) And for the love, joy and laughter I get from my pup, she is worth it and more.

How's your pooch doing?

Ok Skiman just cc'd me a picture of what appears to be an inner lesbian unicorn's horn. At least I hope that's what it is was.. because I jerked off 3 times to it. *shudders*

why is it when you're broke and effin dry....

good and needful stuff arises. every damn time. :mad:

sux to be me i guess.

its like im handicapped and have to start a race 100 paces back from the starting line. effin nuts.

Do you mean that you are handicapped in having to start the race 100 paces back - or that you are handicapped and have to start the race 100 paces back? Either way your chances aren't good, but the second one really strips you of any dignity.

Me I've been stone broke since I started paying two sets of school fees. Why the **** was I gifted a talent and interest for teaching and not, say, investment banking? Or entrepreneurship? Faaaaark...

Back