Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 straight weeks of my lower back being out and now 2 weeks of fighting a throat infection. **** me what a POS stretch. I haven't been able to touch my little kid (4 months old) for 2 weeks too. That's torture! :gah:

5 straight weeks of my lower back being out and now 2 weeks of fighting a throat infection. **** me what a POS stretch. I haven't been able to touch my little kid (4 months old) for 2 weeks too. That's torture! :gah:

You had a baby in June? Did I know this or did I just forget? :lol

Feel better soon!

Fan interference, cheating umpires and the Tigers!!!

:goodpost:

I've been cut off for a long time.

Dammit! :(

Too long. Let a real man take care of that.
indy_oh_yes.gif

Far out, you got a kid? Sorry I didn't know about that if it was out there already, but... congratulations! :hi5:

...but no cuddle time for 2 weeks, that's a bummer :(

Far out, you got a kid? Sorry I didn't know about that if it was out there already, but... congratulations! :hi5:

...but no cuddle time for 2 weeks, that's a bummer :(

Thanks hommie :) Yeah it didn't even occur to me that I'd mention it here :D He was born in June and takes after his father, so he turns heads with his good looks. :yess:

Men have done the same to me. Both sexes have their rude people.

Yeah I know, and it's happened to me constantly. It's just with some women, they got their "my **** don't stink attitude" and immediately assume it's OK to do. I think with most men they are just **** heads about it and for some reason that doesn't bother quite as much.

Back