Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda hate the fact that my thinks it's okay to put like 2 pounds of pasta noodles down the garbage disposal.
I mean the other 5 times she stopped it up with stuff like a whole head of lettuce, a bunch bread and eggshells etc didn't really give her one second of pause.....
...oh but surely noodles will go.......no problem, just dump them all in and the magic sink monster goes non nom nom with a flick of the switch.

What the mother****ing **** is she thinking...........:cuss:banghead:censored:mad:

I kinda hate the fact that my thinks it's okay to put like 2 pounds of pasta noodles down the garbage disposal.
I mean the other 5 times she stopped it up with stuff like a whole head of lettuce, a bunch bread and eggshells etc didn't really give her one second of pause.....
...oh but surely noodles will go.......no problem, just dump them all in and the magic sink monster goes non nom nom with a flick of the switch.

What the mother****ing **** is she thinking...........:cuss:banghead:censored:mad:

Why is she throwing good noodles away? Butter, lots of pepper and parmesan....YUM!

Why is she throwing good noodles away? Butter, lots of pepper and parmesan....YUM!

Who knows her logic. I have no idea if they were good or bad. I just got to have the best time undoing all the pipes and cleaning all that crap up. I call myself the fixer.........she ****s stuff up........I fix it. Not a title I cherish either....:mad:

Who knows her logic. I have no idea if they were good or bad. I just got to have the best time undoing all the pipes and cleaning all that crap up. I call myself the fixer.........she ****s stuff up........I fix it. Not a title I cherish either....:mad:

I need a man like you! A fixer upper!:yess:

Sprint. I hate Sprint. Oh, they suck so hard.

Yesterday I went into one of their stores because my battery was failing on my Galaxy SII. They will usually swap out a battery free of charge. They asked if they could take a quick look at my phone to make sure it's not defective. I agree because I expect it won't be a big deal.

Twenty minutes later they bring my phone back. Not only do they not have a GSII battery in the store ("we have to order those") but THEY REFORMATTED MY F---ING PHONE!!!

My pictures. My settings. My apps, including the stuff that requires you to login. My tasklist. My GO launcher and all of it's settings and themes. My music. Gone. Without warning, or I would have done a backup.

"Yeah, some of those apps cause battery drain, so we reset everything to default." Not even a hint of an appology. She even asked my to give her an "exceptional" feedback if I got a followup call.

OK, Sprint. Here's the deal. It's not your phone. I paid for it, it's mine. The crap on it was mine. A little respect for personal property would have been appreaciated. Asshats.

I was already looking forward to switching service when my contract is up in Jan. They lied when I signed up about the timetable for deploying 4G in my area. They still haven't put up new towers. No 4G anywhere in my region, I checked the map.

I hope Verizon doesn't suck.

Verizon. I hate Verizon. Oh, they suck so hard.

Yesterday I went into one of their stores because my battery was failing on my Galaxy SII. They will usually swap out a battery free of charge. They asked if they could take a quick look at my phone to make sure it's not defective. I agree because I expect it won't be a big deal.

Twenty minutes later they bring my phone back. Not only do they not have a GSII battery in the store (we have to order those) but THEY REFORMATTED MY F---ING PHONE!!!

My pictures. My settings. My apps, including the stuff that requires you to login. My tasklist. My GO launcher and all of it's settings and themes. My music. Gone. Without warning, or I would have done a backup.

"Yeah, some of those apps cause battery drain, so we rest everything to default." No even a hint of an appology. She even asked my to give her an "exceptional" feedback if I got a followup call.

OK, Verizon. Here's the deal. It's not your phone. I paid for it, it's mine. The crap on it was mine. A little respect for personal property would have been appreaciated. Asshats.

I was already looking forward to switching service when my contract is up in Jan. They lied when I signed up about the timetable for deploying 4G in my area. They still haven't put up new towers. No 4G anywhere in my region, I checked the map.

I hope Sprint doesn't suck.

xqNxoHT.jpg

Sprint. I hate Sprint. Oh, they suck so hard.

Twenty minutes later they bring my phone back. Not only do they not have a GSII battery in the store ("we have to order those") but THEY REFORMATTED MY F---ING PHONE!!!

"Yeah, some of those apps cause battery drain, so we reset everything to default." Not even a hint of an appology. She even asked my to give her an "exceptional" feedback if I got a followup call.

OK, Sprint. Here's the deal. It's not your phone. I paid for it, it's mine. The crap on it was mine. A little respect for personal property would have been appreaciated. Asshats.

I hope Verizon doesn't suck.

I live in piddly *** town and have Verizon. I have 4G.

At first I thought you posted Thorin and I couldn't figure out what Thorin had to do with this.... than I realized you have a thing for bearded men with dreamy eyes.

At first I thought you posted Thorin and I couldn't figure out what Thorin had to do with this.... than I realized you have a thing for bearded men with dreamy eyes.

There's a reason why I posted that pic. Not sure if anyone will catch the meaning though.

I'm not a fan of people wearing their pants really low but there is no need to wear them that high either really. Why cant there just be a regular pant wearing level

Back