Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate men who refuse to fart around me. It's like a built in humor machine in your butt. USE IT. I find man farts to be the funniest thing in the world & it just bugs me when a man says that he has to fart but wont do it because he's "embarrassed"

I personally wont fart around a man. No matter how long I've been with the guy. It's just the "lady like" part of me... but if a guy wont, then we gots a problem!

Terminator_2_053.jpg

OK in my experience you would be a wierd exception.

I hate being really sick and not having very many personal days left.

Wish I could give you some of mine. I have around 180 sick days saved up. I would've topped out at 230 (that's the max we can save) but I've had to take off for my parents throughout the years.

Wish I could give you some of mine. I have around 180 sick days saved up. I would've topped out at 230 (that's the max we can save) but I've had to take off for my parents throughout the years.

I wish you could give me some of your sick time too. I'd take to whole week off.

I wish you could give me some of your sick time too. I'd take to whole week off.

We can only take up to 3 days off at a time without a doctor slip.

This is one of the few perks that we get, and they want to take that from us too. I don't abuse this at all and try hard to never miss work. I do get two personal days a year, but I can't bank those. I want to keep as many in my bank as I can because one day I might need them either for myself or my mother. I had used some when my father was so sick and after he passed.

I also donate some every year into a special bank for those who don't have many and have emergencies (like car accidents).

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Thanks Ween. I have that same policy at work as well, so I hope I don't have to stay home tomorrow because I'll have to go to a doctor.

The home button on my iPhone doesn't work. Ugh!!! It's been doing that since yesterday.

I've never chewed my cheek (is that some kind of nervous habit?), but my jaw isn't quite symmetrical so I bite the left side on a regular basis. Rip it right open.

Then once it's swollen, it's susceptible to getting a few more chomps before all is said and done. One bite takes over a week to completely heal.

I have these two meaty bumps on the sides of my mouth on the inside, they are right next to the openings of my mouth,
I love to bite on them, at the same time, I dont bite hard, but it makes me feel relaxed,

eBay sellers charging tax without a seller permit or a store.

In some states, if the person you're selling the item to is from your own state, you're suppose to.

And some states require sales tax. I remember when I used to order online and never have to pay sales tax at all. Now I'm lucky if I don't.

Back